Facebook  Twitter  Google+  YouTube  Twitch.tv 

General Discussion » Clan SgT Tournaments by SoLo.DreaM Today at 10:23:14 AM
General Discussion » Outdated video card drivers - Can't load SC with new patch by Newbport Today at 10:21:03 AM
General Topics » Good news, Fish server re-allows 1.16.1 by 2v2trigga Yesterday at 02:37:06 PM
General Topics » Regarding the shoutbox by koN April 22, 2017, 03:44:24 PM
General Discussion » O.o by SoLo.RAiN April 22, 2017, 03:13:56 PM
General Topics » Patch 1.18 is Live by asiCs April 22, 2017, 05:12:30 AM
General Topics » Hey, someone update me on this game by PreMier- April 21, 2017, 07:58:54 PM
Introductions » MyeS Saying Hi! by oD)VoltRoN April 21, 2017, 02:38:39 PM

S.23 | March 3 - May 2

1v1 | Channel: Op UGL        USWEST
  2v2 | Channel: Op UGL        USWEST

RankPlayer                       Record
1 SilenT.koN77-29
2 DefJam56-15
3 Fire.buu108-96
4 LasT_PostMan58-10
5 FakeGosu55-24
Follow us on Facebook!

Downloads
Standard Map
Anti-Hack Map
UGL Anti-Hack

Quick Links
Join League
Report Game
League Rules
File Complaint
Members
Total Members: 2448
Latest: etoile_filante
New This Month: 50
New This Week: 3
New Today: 2
Stats
Total Posts: 14200
Total Topics: 2287
Most Online Today: 129
Most Online Ever: 2978
(November 21, 2014, 10:09:11 PM)
Users Online
Members: 5
Guests: 115
Total: 120

*Users online within the last 60 minutes.

Author Topic: How long until I can play again?  (Read 1229 times)

Offline WarreN

• gG
  • Battle Cruiser
  • Fuck you!
    • View Profile
How long until I can play again?
« on: February 04, 2014, 03:04:41 AM »
I "abused" last season on last ugl day by reporting 2 games after 1 day they were played against xS.Scary to piss him off. How long is my suspension for this "abuse" ?

Offline Mosquito21

• Battle Cruiser
  • Survive the Apocalypse!!!
    • View Profile
Re: How long until I can play again?
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2014, 10:18:58 AM »
I "abused" last season on last ugl day by reporting 2 games after 1 day they were played against xS.Scary to piss him off. How long is my suspension for this "abuse" ?

INDEFINITE. GG NO RE

Offline koN

• Battle Cruiser
  • UGL6,7,11,19 1v1 Winner
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2014, 01:00:01 PM »
Not until you've taken an anger management class.

But really next Monday your abuser tag will be removed get another week off

Offline WarreN

• gG
  • Battle Cruiser
  • Fuck you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2014, 06:11:51 PM »
Isn't this my first offense? Isn't it usually a warning?
And by the way O.O got only 3 days suspended for abusing.

Offline koN

• Battle Cruiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2014, 06:47:40 PM »
Seperate issues. If you care to write a 200 word apology we may reduce it for you, but we set it at this for you to make sure you'll smarten up and won't do it again. You decided to be a dick towards Jake and report games that were played a day before knowing well that they weren't to be reported and did so to try and make him lose the season. Take your punishment and accept it

UGL Rules Section 5.6  Forms of Abuse: Reporting matches incorrectly under false pretenses without submitting a match fix will result in penalty at League Moderator discretion.

Offline WarreN

• gG
  • Battle Cruiser
  • Fuck you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2014, 08:03:47 PM »
Seperate issues? Well of course every abuse is different from another but they are linked by the idea that they broke a rule, this is not much different from any other way of abusing from other people so the punishment shouldnt be so distinct neither. I'm not writting that long apology cause I didn't make a fault like hacking in which they have to apologize for their actions, however I offer a brief apologize for my "abuse" and regret from it. I think 1 day or at max 3 days like other cases are enough for anyone at their first offense to understand that they should not commit the same fault again. I'm smart enough to understand that what I did wasn't good at all, so I'm not doing it again anyway. In addition, I report those games a lot before the season was gonna close like more than 1 hour from its final, also you had enough time to remove then so it didn't affect any much, anyways he didn't win the season wether I reported those games or not, and I didn't mean you to win the season neither, I didn't care about any of you winning it. By the way you are telling me that you discussed this with other admins? can you name some of them?

Offline koN

• Battle Cruiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2014, 09:03:18 PM »
Seperate issues? Well of course every abuse is different from another but they are linked by the idea that they broke a rule, this is not much different from any other way of abusing from other people so the punishment shouldnt be so distinct neither. I'm not writting that long apology cause I didn't make a fault like hacking in which they have to apologize for their actions, however I offer a brief apologize for my "abuse" and regret from it. I think 1 day or at max 3 days like other cases are enough for anyone at their first offense to understand that they should not commit the same fault again. I'm smart enough to understand that what I did wasn't good at all, so I'm not doing it again anyway. In addition, I report those games a lot before the season was gonna close like more than 1 hour from its final, also you had enough time to remove then so it didn't affect any much, anyways he didn't win the season wether I reported those games or not, and I didn't mean you to win the season neither, I didn't care about any of you winning it. By the way you are telling me that you discussed this with other admins? can you name some of them?

Every abuse is different you're correct but we give out different suspensions for different players and different offences. We tagged Cole for 3 weeks for building in a game and reporting false games. We suspended Alex 5 days for building in a game. It's not the point of what the outcome was due to your abusing thankfully we were able to remedy your actions and it didn't have any real outcome on the season but it's still abuse no matter what way you want to spin it. There is only 4 admins myself, SworD, Ghost and Dream and we were all on the same page with your tagging. Next time you'll think before you act and you won't have to face the punishment but since you committed wrong you'll face the consequences.

Offline xS.Samba

• Drone
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2014, 01:15:49 AM »

Anybody else care to notice the irony in the fact that he won't write a 200 word apology but will make this 219 word argument that gets him no where?

Offline rijndael

• Drone
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2014, 07:35:45 AM »

Anybody else care to notice the irony in the fact that he won't write a 200 word apology but will make this 219 word argument that gets him no where?

Also the content is very stupid. It basically says "Well I was trying to not make him win the season but he wouldn't have won anyways so remove my flag lol".

Offline WarreN

• gG
  • Battle Cruiser
  • Fuck you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2014, 01:25:56 AM »
It is more stupid that you reply to this thread.

Offline rijndael

• Drone
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2014, 02:33:13 AM »
It is more stupid that you reply to this thread.

Ouch! My feelings..