Facebook  Twitter  Google+  YouTube  Twitch.tv 

General Discussion » UMS MAPS by asiCs Yesterday at 07:43:34 PM
General Discussion » GetTING a bot for SC by oD)Warlord May 25, 2017, 02:16:32 PM
Introductions » Hi i was BattleCheese- MafiaCheese or Cheese]Strife[ by ARAKUL~ May 24, 2017, 11:41:26 AM
Introductions » Hi! I was MaFia.RebOrn, Life[cK] back in the 2v2 VGT/SCD days by TheYosh May 21, 2017, 02:17:36 AM
Introductions » Hi by Newbport May 16, 2017, 07:47:27 PM
General Discussion » Get my SC working again. - REWARD~~~$$$$ by dirl May 09, 2017, 04:03:39 PM
Introductions » sup by DE-Gibson May 09, 2017, 01:14:58 PM
General Discussion » Donate to Buu by SoLo.RAiN May 08, 2017, 04:06:55 PM

S.23 | March 3 - May 2

1v1 | Channel: Op UGL        USWEST
  2v2 | Channel: Op UGL        USWEST

RankPlayer                       Record
1 DefJam65-15
2 SilenT.koN81-29
3 Fire.buu108-96
4 LasT_PostMan58-11
5 FakeGosu55-24
Follow us on Facebook!

Downloads
Standard Map
Anti-Hack Map
UGL Anti-Hack

Quick Links
Join League
Report Game
League Rules
File Complaint
Members
Total Members: 2464
Latest: rubensito09
New This Month: 12
New This Week: 2
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 14387
Total Topics: 2299
Most Online Today: 121
Most Online Ever: 2978
(November 21, 2014, 10:09:11 PM)
Users Online
Members: 2
Guests: 92
Total: 94

*Users online within the last 60 minutes.

Author Topic: Disc got reported  (Read 982 times)

Offline Stripper

• Fuck me I'm famous
  • Battle Cruiser
    • View Profile
Disc got reported
« on: February 03, 2014, 11:41:49 PM »
Played ak_mosflo, I disc without drop box 2:36 into the game... The cunt reports the game. If this was at least 10 mins into the game, I would have understood, but c'mon.

It was TvZ, I was mid left and he was mid right. I use my awesome hacks to build barracks at my choke and scout him on my first try. I make a bunker to try to break his up and coming choke. Might have worked, maybe not. Then, I suddenly disconnect without a drop box...

You can ask Ghost-Fu.cker, he was one of the obs in that game.

This is just BM :/. I don't ever report games where someone disc'd, unless it was a clear victory. This type of bullshit just pisses me off.

Thanks,

Robert

Offline Mosquito21

• Battle Cruiser
  • Survive the Apocalypse!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Disc got reported
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2014, 11:48:17 PM »
Damn, that Ak_MoSFLo sounds like a real jerk.

Offline Stripper

• Fuck me I'm famous
  • Battle Cruiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2014, 03:34:46 PM »
bump

Offline koN

• Battle Cruiser
  • UGL6,7,11,19 1v1 Winner
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2014, 07:06:09 PM »
Game being removed because of unexplained drop with no disc screen that happened just slightly over 2 minutes

Offline Mosquito21

• Battle Cruiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2014, 07:10:46 PM »
** cough ** forget the rules listed on UGL ** cough **

Offline koN

• Battle Cruiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2014, 07:17:40 PM »

Well maybe you should go read the rules since clearly you don't know them but here i'll post the part that deals directly with this situation.

Section 3:
◦Repeated and suspcious disconnects will be further investigated for abuse or hacking. Any additional evidence found can affect the outcome of the complaint.

This is not a normal disconnect, there was no drop screen and it was JUST after 2 minutes with nothing even really happening. It's hard to believe you're that desperate for wins that you'd even try and report this in the first place have a little respect

Offline Mosquito21

• Battle Cruiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2014, 08:35:12 PM »

Well maybe you should go read the rules since clearly you don't know them but here i'll post the part that deals directly with this situation.

Section 3:
◦Repeated and suspcious disconnects will be further investigated for abuse or hacking. Any additional evidence found can affect the outcome of the complaint.

This is not a normal disconnect, there was no drop screen and it was JUST after 2 minutes with nothing even really happening. It's hard to believe you're that desperate for wins that you'd even try and report this in the first place have a little respect

LOL, I know how to read.  How about YOU read those rules again?  To help YOU out let me post here.

§3. During Match

Disconnects after 2 minutes of game-play will result in a loss, unless there was a CLEAR winner at the time of the disconnect.

Repeated and suspcious disconnects will be further investigated for abuse or hacking. Any additional evidence found can affect the outcome of the complaint.

How about you stop jumping the gun  and making a decision w/out reading the rules.  That quote you posted from the rules is clearly for people leaving when they get zerg multiple times and leave because they don't want to play w/zerg. 

You talk about being desperate while I was within the rules? LOL you crazy dawg.

Offline koN

• Battle Cruiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2014, 09:06:19 PM »

Section 3:

LOL, I know how to read.  How about YOU read those rules again?  To help YOU out let me post here.

§3. During Match

Disconnects after 2 minutes of game-play will result in a loss, unless there was a CLEAR winner at the time of the disconnect.

Repeated and suspcious disconnects will be further investigated for abuse or hacking. Any additional evidence found can affect the outcome of the complaint.

How about you stop jumping the gun  and making a decision w/out reading the rules.  That quote you posted from the rules is clearly for people leaving when they get zerg multiple times and leave because they don't want to play w/zerg. 

You talk about being desperate while I was within the rules? LOL you crazy dawg.

Yes after 2 minutes but as I posted for you we go on to say further investigation will be done. "Repeated and suspcious disconnects will be further investigated for abuse or hacking. Any additional evidence found can affect the outcome of the complaint." The game was 36 seconds past 2 minutes and it wasn't a regular disconnect it was just a random drop like a "drop hack". MoSfLo it's 1 shoe before the next yes it is 2 minutes is our general standard but you need to read what we say after and this scenario fits that part.

Offline Mosquito21

• Battle Cruiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2014, 10:03:27 PM »

Section 3:

§3. During Match

Yes after 2 minutes but as I posted for you we go on to say further investigation will be done. "Repeated and suspcious disconnects will be further investigated for abuse or hacking. Any additional evidence found can affect the outcome of the complaint." The game was 36 seconds past 2 minutes and it wasn't a regular disconnect it was just a random drop like a "drop hack". MoSfLo it's 1 shoe before the next yes it is 2 minutes is our general standard but you need to read what we say after and this scenario fits that part.

That response is appropriate.  Thank you and I definitely understand. I reported it because I felt it fit the description of a win and I wanted to see Stripper get her panties in a wad.

I appreciate it. Take care and have a great week.

Stripper....have a great competitive season. MoSFLo out!!!