Facebook  Twitter  Google+  YouTube  Twitch.tv 

Introductions » Hi! I was MaFia.RebOrn, Life[cK] back in the 2v2 VGT/SCD days by TheYosh May 21, 2017, 02:17:36 AM
Introductions » Hi i was BattleCheese- MafiaCheese or Cheese]Strife[ by Puppy May 20, 2017, 09:52:08 PM
General Discussion » UMS MAPS by Puppy May 20, 2017, 08:21:01 PM
Introductions » Hi by Newbport May 16, 2017, 07:47:27 PM
General Discussion » Get my SC working again. - REWARD~~~$$$$ by dirl May 09, 2017, 04:03:39 PM
Introductions » sup by DE-Gibson May 09, 2017, 01:14:58 PM
General Discussion » Donate to Buu by SoLo.RAiN May 08, 2017, 04:06:55 PM
Introductions » MyeS Saying Hi! by SoLo.RAiN May 08, 2017, 04:04:42 PM

S.23 | March 3 - May 2

1v1 | Channel: Op UGL        USWEST
  2v2 | Channel: Op UGL        USWEST

RankPlayer                       Record
1 DefJam65-15
2 SilenT.koN81-29
3 Fire.buu108-96
4 LasT_PostMan58-11
5 FakeGosu55-24
Follow us on Facebook!

Downloads
Standard Map
Anti-Hack Map
UGL Anti-Hack

Quick Links
Join League
Report Game
League Rules
File Complaint
Members
Total Members: 2463
Latest: Keebler
New This Month: 11
New This Week: 1
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 14381
Total Topics: 2298
Most Online Today: 134
Most Online Ever: 2978
(November 21, 2014, 10:09:11 PM)
Users Online
Members: 2
Guests: 102
Total: 104

*Users online within the last 60 minutes.

Author Topic: xA.Tosser's sad attempt at abuse admins.  (Read 1630 times)

Offline xS.Jake

• Dragoon
  • xS. elite
    • View Profile
xA.Tosser's sad attempt at abuse admins.
« on: January 14, 2014, 08:37:32 PM »
Well this is a new one.... okay so im zvping matt long game, im built up huge and attacking him. and randomly he pauses.  So im like okay, i have to wait 3 minutes.  After about 6 minutes has past i am like yoooo.... Which he then responded with a, "sup".  I immediately am like wtf your sitting here this whole time with this game paused this long.... so i unpaused angrily.  Now i would like to explain what happened next.  This motherfucker was like, "hahahhaha Now this game wont count, i did the same thing to daroar and they removed the game."  This motherfucker paused, waited until i got impatient after 6-7 minutes and then waited for me to unpause after he even responded to me so he could attempt to get the game removed by saying i unpaused before 3 minutes... lmao... well i know a threads coming for this from him trying to report my "abuse".  Soooo i thought id share my end of the story.  this kid is the saddest piece of shit to ever play the game.  Picks p and still hacks cheats and abuses.  Get this motherfucker out of this league already.....
Match ID# 3898

Offline daroar

• Drone
    • View Profile
Re: xA.Tosser's sad attempt at abuse admins.
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2014, 05:29:02 AM »
he is abouser look my replay  vs fool, he obs and he move scv and i think is drop, i say to him stop , he dont listen me

Offline rijndael

• Drone
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2014, 05:59:14 AM »
You should have screenshotted the timestamps of pause/unpause.

However the burden of proof (to show the pause was under 3 minutes) is on his side.

Offline xp-night

• Dragoon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2014, 12:09:39 PM »
LMFAO your right xs.scary this ISSSSSS a new 1. U reporting abuse on someone for YOUR abuse lmfao......
Guys remove match #3898 xs.scary unpauses the game (it was not nearrrrrrrrrr 6 mins nor do I even think it was 3) when I pause the game. This EXACT same thing happened to me when I was killing daroar EXCEPT daroar was DEAD and just paused to tell obs to leave which he did other times and they wouldn't and YOU admins removed the game.... remove game thx. xs.scary don't ask me to play again cheater.

Offline xp-night

• Dragoon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2014, 12:20:17 PM »
And ur wrong... the burder is on him to show any ammont of time has passed if H'ES THE ONE whos gonna unpause on me out of nowhere because he's mad... The burden is NOT on me that's just common sense...

Offline rijndael

• Drone
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2014, 01:15:27 PM »
And ur wrong... the burder is on him to show any ammont of time has passed if H'ES THE ONE whos gonna unpause on me out of nowhere because he's mad... The burden is NOT on me that's just common sense...

All that the replay should show is that you leave right? And you want it to be removed? Well the burden of proof is on you then.

Offline xp-night

• Dragoon
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2014, 01:47:12 PM »
no its not moron... r u fucking stupid or what???? EXACT same thing happened to me in a game I unpause cuz he was dead and the game got removed and he NEVER even had to show any proof. the burden is on him to ss if he wants to unpause. its common sense..

Offline rijndael

• Drone
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2014, 02:03:22 PM »
no its not moron... r u fucking stupid or what???? EXACT same thing happened to me in a game I unpause cuz he was dead and the game got removed and he NEVER even had to show any proof. the burden is on him to ss if he wants to unpause. its common sense..

Well if that happened then that was a mistake too. The burden should be on the person who wants something to happen.

By your logic I could say my enemy unpaused every game I lost and if they can't prove otherwise I am right.

Offline SOuL.HuNt3R-

• Ling
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2014, 02:36:13 PM »
"By your logic I could say my enemy unpaused every game I lost and if they can't prove otherwise I am right."

Didnt read the entire topic, but the unpauser need SS, and in what u saying if only one prove it, your an abuser.. so come on..

Offline xp-night

• Dragoon
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2014, 02:46:03 PM »
EXACTLYYYYYYYYYY!!! the unpauser needs to prove it. he unpaused the game out of the blue when I wasn't rdy..... remove the game

Offline rijndael

• Drone
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2014, 03:49:45 PM »
"By your logic I could say my enemy unpaused every game I lost and if they can't prove otherwise I am right."

Didnt read the entire topic, but the unpauser need SS, and in what u saying if only one prove it, your an abuser.. so come on..

That rule is a huge hole then. In case I lose I could just pause the game, chat something with my opponent, then unpause, do nothing for 20 seconds and then go like "WTF WHY DO YOU UNPAUSE?" and leave. Admins would have to remove the game then.

Offline SOuL.HuNt3R-

• Ling
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2014, 04:39:01 PM »
So when your opponent unpause take a screenshot if you don't trust him, and if he tries to make a thread like you saying, he will be punished in consequences ;)

Offline rijndael

• Drone
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2014, 04:55:35 PM »
So when your opponent unpause take a screenshot if you don't trust him, and if he tries to make a thread like you saying, he will be punished in consequences ;)

Who thinks so quick? Once the yellow text disappears, all proof is gone.

Offline SOuL.HuNt3R-

• Ling
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2014, 05:24:45 PM »
Me, cause every pause unpaused by the pauser without any word said should be consider as abuse, why? Really simple.
Just imagine your opponent have to pause, so he does it. What if unfortunately you have something to do during this same time? He can remove the pause and you're fucked cause its his own pause ? Nope it's his fault to had to be absent.
So in my opinion every paused game should restart by a simple question by the pauser and a simple answer by the oppoenent.
-Go?
-Go
It will appear in text game, no confuse, if your opponenet went afk in your own pause just type Go ? + /time ss, wait 3min ... Fcking simple

Offline rijndael

• Drone
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2014, 05:39:47 PM »
Me, cause every pause unpaused by the pauser without any word said should be consider as abuse, why? Really simple.
Just imagine your opponent have to pause, so he does it. What if unfortunately you have something to do during this same time? He can remove the pause and you're fucked cause its his own pause ? Nope it's his fault to had to be absent.
So in my opinion every paused game should restart by a simple question by the pauser and a simple answer by the oppoenent.
-Go?
-Go
It will appear in text game, no confuse, if your opponenet went afk in your own pause just type Go ? + /time ss, wait 3min ... Fcking simple

It's allowed to unpause without talking about it. No abuse.

Offline SOuL.HuNt3R-

• Ling
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2014, 05:43:37 PM »
it's excatly what iam pointing lol ( if you have to be afk during ur opponent pause) read again.

Offline xS.Jake

• Dragoon
  • xS. elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2014, 09:12:57 PM »
This is retarded, literally matt knew he was going to lose, paused for over 5 minutes, then waited for me to unpause and then started this bullshit.  If he wants the game removed, tell him to provide the times of when he paused and when i supposively unpaused.... This is bullshit.  If you pause u should be the one responsible for the times.  Not to mention you were there whent he game started so you look even dumber.  Nice that you made a thread 2 days later also you fucking loser.