Facebook  Twitter  Google+  YouTube  Twitch.tv 

General Discussion » Clan SgT Tournaments by SoLo.DreaM Today at 10:23:14 AM
General Discussion » Outdated video card drivers - Can't load SC with new patch by Newbport Today at 10:21:03 AM
General Topics » Good news, Fish server re-allows 1.16.1 by 2v2trigga Yesterday at 02:37:06 PM
General Topics » Regarding the shoutbox by koN April 22, 2017, 03:44:24 PM
General Discussion » O.o by SoLo.RAiN April 22, 2017, 03:13:56 PM
General Topics » Patch 1.18 is Live by asiCs April 22, 2017, 05:12:30 AM
General Topics » Hey, someone update me on this game by PreMier- April 21, 2017, 07:58:54 PM
Introductions » MyeS Saying Hi! by oD)VoltRoN April 21, 2017, 02:38:39 PM

S.23 | March 3 - May 2

1v1 | Channel: Op UGL        USWEST
  2v2 | Channel: Op UGL        USWEST

RankPlayer                       Record
1 SilenT.koN77-29
2 DefJam56-15
3 Fire.buu108-96
4 LasT_PostMan58-10
5 FakeGosu55-24
Follow us on Facebook!

Downloads
Standard Map
Anti-Hack Map
UGL Anti-Hack

Quick Links
Join League
Report Game
League Rules
File Complaint
Members
Total Members: 2448
Latest: etoile_filante
New This Month: 50
New This Week: 3
New Today: 2
Stats
Total Posts: 14200
Total Topics: 2287
Most Online Today: 129
Most Online Ever: 2978
(November 21, 2014, 10:09:11 PM)
Users Online
Members: 5
Guests: 115
Total: 120

*Users online within the last 60 minutes.

Author Topic: xA.tosser  (Read 1105 times)

Offline xS.Jake

• Dragoon
  • xS. elite
    • View Profile
xA.tosser
« on: January 09, 2014, 03:49:32 AM »
kid hacks, plain and simple. watch his scouting in last 3 games vs me. lmao... why do we let toss picking hackers play alllllllll season and ruin the real gamers drive to actually play this game.  Many legitimate good players just have given up over time because of the poor gamemanship.  it's been fun but if this fool doesnt get tagged goodbye ugl forever.

Ps. ive already provided other evidence to the hacker police, as well as others I'm sure.

Offline xp-night

• Dragoon
    • View Profile
Re: xA.tosser
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2014, 04:49:34 AM »
LMFAOOOOOOOOO in the last 3 games vs this kid I didn't even come CLOSE to scouting him first time.... I think I'm our last pvp I scouted him 5th try???? lmfaooooooooooooooooooo!!! and in the pvt not even close to a first scout. I believe I even scouted the wrong fucking side lmfaoooooo!!!!! ban this fool already all he does is cry and bitch and moan. He can't accept that someone is 2x better than him so they must "hack" its retarded... gets obs to attack me more and STILL lose u pub..

Offline daroar

• Drone
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2014, 05:32:27 AM »
yes Jake, all know he is fuc.... hacker!

Offline La.Knicks

• Ling
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2014, 08:14:24 AM »
Dude who cares if he hacks or not, the true issue here is that on 1/08/14 xa.icantplayrandom played twenty two (22) 1v1 games ..... I'll pause so you can let that sink in..............

TWENTY TWO fucking games!!! People have a hard time finding 1 game which takes them around 15-20 min.... This Jew played 22!!!! P.s. Out of those 22 games, two(2) went over an hour, and one(1) went over 2 1/2 hours!! God damn that's dedication. Xa.tosser yearbook quote : "My life for aiur!"

Offline Pro]moNte-

• Ling
  • undisputed king
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2014, 08:29:02 AM »
Dude who cares if he hacks or not, the true issue here is that on 1/08/14 xa.icantplayrandom played twenty two (22) 1v1 games ..... I'll pause so you can let that sink in..............

TWENTY TWO fucking games!!! People have a hard time finding 1 game which takes them around 15-20 min.... This Jew played 22!!!! P.s. Out of those 22 games, two(2) went over an hour, and one(1) went over 2 1/2 hours!! God damn that's dedication. Xa.tosser yearbook quote : "My life for aiur!"
22 u say? what a coincidence..

Offline xS.Jake

• Dragoon
  • xS. elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2014, 11:20:14 AM »
matt try to cover it up all you like, you couldnt even explain urself when u scouted directly to middle the first time ive ever midbuilt against u.  fucking hacker

Offline xS.Jake

• Dragoon
  • xS. elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2014, 11:35:34 AM »
and i didnt ask the obs to attack you, but they saw u hacking and took it upon themselves to piss u off

Offline xp-night

• Dragoon
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2014, 12:53:16 PM »
THIS is the lasttime I come and explain myself to someone who can't understand how sc works or y someone is 2x better than them. Dl my reps when I go straight triple nex.... I believe I ALWAYS scout across map when I go 4 g triple...... Theres a reason u scout across map when u triple nex idiot....
If there z then i'll c the over either just about to come over the sky around my base or across map somewhere..... If there t i'll probley c the scout and get to put up a pylon at choke and forge asap or just try and micro the z's knowing what I have to do..... IF THERE P WHICH IS Y I DO THIS SCOUT WHEN I TRIPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I GET TO cancle the 3rd nex IF THEY MB and survive for the first 2 mins until I hold then its gg 99% of the time. You happy now retard???? funny cuz anyone else who scouts across map he won't say shit 2 just me lmfaoooooo. Funny I'm the only 1 in sc who has to explain a across the map scout to someone who get RAPEDDDDDDDDDDD by me.
I'll tell u y I rape u jake and its not because of "hacks", ITS BECAUSE I'M WAY BETTER THAN U!!!!!!!! let that sink in and dl some reps and study them and learn something new about sc that can change your game cuz clearly your peak right now isn't doing any good for u. Youll never EVER get any better if u play the same way and don't use your brain.

Offline xS.Jake

• Dragoon
  • xS. elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2014, 01:50:32 PM »
You scout different every game vs me....stop acting like you're so smart with your decisions.  And it took you all night to fabricate this strategy of yours.  How come this wasnt your response last night when cole and I asked why you did it?  You said because i scouted you.  Which didnt happen btw.  Also earlier in this thread you say, "In the pvt not even close to first scout".  When in actuality i was the second scout u made and thats the only direction you scouted.  So how can anyone trust a word you're saying when you are so delusional its unbelievable.  I dont need to plead my case further.  You hack. i know it.  Most the community knows it.  And im sure by the end of this season you will be tagged just like ugl1.  Play 160 more games hacker.