Facebook  Twitter  Google+  YouTube  Twitch.tv 

General Topics » Where are all the people?? by ARAKUL~ Today at 01:05:59 PM
News » Regarding the 1.18 patch - bad news - volunteers needed by rawrr Today at 05:45:23 AM
General Discussion » Clan SgT Tournaments by SoLo.RAiN Today at 12:17:31 AM
General Discussion » Outdated video card drivers - Can't load SC with new patch by SoLo.RAiN Yesterday at 06:33:07 PM
General Discussion » Problems with patch 1.18? by Puppy Yesterday at 04:58:33 PM
General Topics » Good news, Fish server re-allows 1.16.1 by 2v2trigga April 24, 2017, 02:37:06 PM
General Topics » Regarding the shoutbox by koN April 22, 2017, 03:44:24 PM
General Discussion » O.o by SoLo.RAiN April 22, 2017, 03:13:56 PM

S.23 | March 3 - May 2

1v1 | Channel: Op UGL        USWEST
  2v2 | Channel: Op UGL        USWEST

RankPlayer                       Record
1 SilenT.koN77-29
2 DefJam56-15
3 Fire.buu108-96
4 LasT_PostMan58-10
5 FakeGosu55-24
Follow us on Facebook!

Downloads
Standard Map
Anti-Hack Map
UGL Anti-Hack

Quick Links
Join League
Report Game
League Rules
File Complaint
Members
Total Members: 2447
Latest: etoile_filante
New This Month: 49
New This Week: 3
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 14215
Total Topics: 2289
Most Online Today: 154
Most Online Ever: 2978
(November 21, 2014, 10:09:11 PM)
Users Online
Members: 8
Guests: 119
Total: 127

*Users online within the last 60 minutes.

Author Topic: Pro]EviL-  (Read 2646 times)

Offline pGf]ZerO

• Drone
    • View Profile
Pro]EviL-
« on: December 16, 2013, 08:39:45 PM »
English:
I never thought cole had anything to do with this, i know he isn't that much of a douche to tag me as a hacker. I was confused to which type of person he was
I don't use any type of programs to help me win, if anyone knows me I played SC since SCZ, SCD, and now UGL, and when I played SCD i used the antihack also
I have never been banned from any of those leagues, nor was I being accused of hacking.. just because I began to beat good players
I don't know if this is because you don't want to pay me or not, but like I said before the money is not in my interest, Ijust want to have fun and play all the good players
If this has to do with me being latino, why do you allow latinos in the league then?
I used the minilauncher since the middle of the season because every one was calling me a hacker, and I think with the minilauncher you can't use hacks so how could i be hacking?
I even took screenshots while I played. Live.Sword and xA.fool even did a test on me after the season and I passed
What more is there to do? Once someone shows a lot of growth in skill they hack?
And if I am a hacker then show all the evidence you have, so every one can see... cause i'm really not a hacker
Dawei, i thought you were a good player and person, I watched some of your reps and I found patterns in your game. I don't know why you accuss me of hacking just because I beat you.
And when I beat you, all you did was cry and call me a hacker. You don't know how to lose at all.. you're a pathethic hacker police.

Español:
Definitivamente yo no pienso que cole tenga que ver con esto porque no creo que sea tan maricon como para hacerlo, y si es así pues me equivoque en como era él.
Yo no uso ningún tipo de programas para poder ganar, Si uno sabe mi tiempo de jugador, vengo ya jugando ligas desde scz 1-2-3-4 scd 21-22-23-24-25 con el antihack ON (el que tomaba fotos mientras uno jugaba)
Nunca me han baneado por hack en una liga, ni me han acusado de hacker, a pesar que habia ganado a buenos jugadores.
No sé si esto será un arreglo para que no quieran dar el dinero o no, pues a mi no me interesa el dinero se lo pueden quedar, me da igual. Solo quise ser un buen jugador y demostrar el talento de los latinos
Y si no querían que un latino ganará, entonces por qué hacen una liga donde participan todos? 
Usé el minilauncher desde mitad de la temporada porque ya se especulaba que me estaban diciendo hacker, yo creo que con el minilauncher romano no se puede usar hack entonces cual seria el hecho de usarlo?
Tomé fotos mientras jugaba para que prueben mi inocencia. No evité el test de live.sword y xa.fool que me hicieron ese día justo culminando la temporada.
Osea que más se puede hacer? si uno sigue con el mismo nivel es noob, y si uno lo aumenta es hacker? osea uno nunca podrá llegar ser bueno?
Y si bueno si tanto afirman de hacker suban las evidencias y que la gente saque sus conclusiones no le temo a nada porque no soy hack._.
-Dawei, pensé que eras una persona justa pero veo que era diferente te tuve miedo al comienzo porque vi tus replays y me pareciste muy bueno es mas hasta hacker, luego encontré la debilidad de tus razas
y como ganarte, solo resultaste ser un llorón que no sabe perder y acusar a uno de hack cuando no le puede ganar, patético policia hacker.

Offline koN

• Battle Cruiser
  • UGL6,7,11,19 1v1 Winner
    • View Profile
Re: Pro]EviL-
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2013, 09:08:02 PM »
I find this post funny in many ways. You don't play this game to play the best players you're one of the biggest dodgers on this game so don't lie about that. You pub bashed and freewin'd your way to try and win the season nothing more. You won this season off of milestones from freewins that were given to you by Sithlord not because you "beat" the best players consistently.

You've failed the drop hack test on two separate occasions and just because you pass it once when you know SworD is testing you makes you think you're all good and don't hack? You fail it 2x when we're not blatantly testing you and yet you pass it when we make it obvious we're testing you. Now how does that not sound suspicious? What more evidence do you need from us when you know yourself you've failed the drop hack test two times. Hacker Police in every single league including VGT and SCD have never given up evidence of how they catch hackers unless it's blatant usage of multi command or something like that and in that case we enjoy making the person look stupid. We have certain things that we have to look for in games and if every time we give those away, you hackers will just have yet another thing to try and hide from us.

We don't tag people because they are "latino" we tag people because they hack. We've tagged many people in this league that are not "latino" people. It just so happens that the "latinos" seem to be the most frequent ones that like to hack and that's been the case in every league including VGT and SCD. The majority of hackers have always been "latinos" and the trend isn't stopping.

Again DaWeI only has a say as a hacker police he isn't the one who has a final say or is the one to ban anybody. All he does is collect evidence and present it to everyone else and we all collaborate on what we have and go from there. No tagging is made by one person it's made by everyone and everyone gets to have a say in almost everything that goes on here at UGL. This isn't some conspiracy to tag all the "latino" players and let Cole win every season. We don't care who wins the season but we're going to make sure whoever does win it is legit and isn't a hacker.

It's simple guys stop hacking and cheating and everyone is free to play as much as they want it really is that simple

Offline Legacy]Split

• Drone
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2013, 09:12:35 PM »
anyway why dawei no post the evidence? i just think if him is hacker, anyway can all admins post de evidence how them makes with others hackers.
~~ Team Legacy ~~

Offline pGf]ZerO

• Drone
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2013, 09:33:08 PM »
KON, what point of I don't hack don't you understand? -_-

Bandito

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2013, 09:48:28 PM »
Evil has always hacked. Every league

Offline koN

• Battle Cruiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2013, 09:51:30 PM »
anyway why dawei no post the evidence? i just think if him is hacker, anyway can all admins post de evidence how them makes with others hackers.

Did you even bother to read my post? I explained everything you just asked in that thread.

KON, what point of I don't hack don't you understand? -_-

EviL, you actually think you saying "I don't hack" is going to make us say "Oh ok sorry for tagging you". Every hacker denies there tagging except for Ridd1cK. So just because you say "I don't hack" we're not going to just untag you. The decision has been made and it's final accept it and wait until next season and then you'll have another chance to try playing again.

Offline Dano

• Battle Cruiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2013, 12:19:53 AM »
Evil, u need to understand... if they tell you how they work... ofc other hackers will try and avoid it, itll only make the League worse. Idk the full scenario but if u failed twice thats not really  a good sign...
][~][-~>

Offline GuTi

• Drone
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2013, 01:13:13 AM »
Kon u are a joke.. Pce

Offline La.Revelations

• Dragoon
  • PM me for assistance.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2013, 02:07:44 PM »
Lol I read a lot of Latino kids complaining about how they're not going to play or whatever nonsense they're spewing nowadays.... but come on ladies (Latino kids) let's be honest... what else do you have to do? It's not like your countries have industrialized enough for you to be able to do anything else. I'm pretty convinced that some of your electricity coming into your box is from a goat on a large hamster wheel. Lol we all know you're going to continue to complain. Since we don't have a strong black presence on this game we thank you for taking up the mantle of crying racism over everything.

Offline Dano

• Battle Cruiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2013, 02:11:17 PM »
that was by far... the most stupid shit i ever Heard from u Revelation, but hey, i didnt expect any less from you  -_-
][~][-~>

Zhuinden

« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2013, 02:57:13 PM »
Just use wDetector 3.24 by using Mca64launcher, you can't load hacks next to it you silly geese.

Offline dirl

• Archon
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2013, 03:26:38 PM »
That isn't entirely true, although it may prevent use of some common hacks.

Zhuinden

« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2013, 03:29:30 PM »
That isn't entirely true, although it may prevent use of some common hacks.

Apart from the IP-based blacklist and BNET Tools, all other hacks I've tried have crashed when they were injected alongside wDetector.

Offline koN

• Battle Cruiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2013, 02:09:57 PM »
It will detect all hacks except for map hack which is the most commonly used one. All the other hacks are pretty easy to catch example automine and multicommand. If there was a detector to catch maphackers then that would make our job pretty easy but if someone is stupid enough to try and play with automine and multicommad they will be spotted and tagged very quickly.

Offline Dano

• Battle Cruiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2013, 09:41:29 AM »
why havent any1 made an antihack for the maphack.... they can make all sorts of antihack but as soon as it comes to maphack then shit gets real ~
][~][-~>