Facebook  Twitter  Google+  YouTube  Twitch.tv 

General Discussion » Clan SgT Tournaments by SoLo.DreaM Today at 10:23:14 AM
General Discussion » Outdated video card drivers - Can't load SC with new patch by Newbport Today at 10:21:03 AM
General Topics » Good news, Fish server re-allows 1.16.1 by 2v2trigga Yesterday at 02:37:06 PM
General Topics » Regarding the shoutbox by koN April 22, 2017, 03:44:24 PM
General Discussion » O.o by SoLo.RAiN April 22, 2017, 03:13:56 PM
General Topics » Patch 1.18 is Live by asiCs April 22, 2017, 05:12:30 AM
General Topics » Hey, someone update me on this game by PreMier- April 21, 2017, 07:58:54 PM
Introductions » MyeS Saying Hi! by oD)VoltRoN April 21, 2017, 02:38:39 PM

S.23 | March 3 - May 2

1v1 | Channel: Op UGL        USWEST
  2v2 | Channel: Op UGL        USWEST

RankPlayer                       Record
1 SilenT.koN77-29
2 DefJam56-15
3 Fire.buu108-96
4 LasT_PostMan58-10
5 FakeGosu55-24
Follow us on Facebook!

Downloads
Standard Map
Anti-Hack Map
UGL Anti-Hack

Quick Links
Join League
Report Game
League Rules
File Complaint
Members
Total Members: 2448
Latest: etoile_filante
New This Month: 50
New This Week: 3
New Today: 2
Stats
Total Posts: 14200
Total Topics: 2287
Most Online Today: 129
Most Online Ever: 2978
(November 21, 2014, 10:09:11 PM)
Users Online
Members: 5
Guests: 114
Total: 119

*Users online within the last 60 minutes.

Author Topic: My advice for Ugl  (Read 1577 times)

Offline VaNz93

• Drone
    • View Profile
My advice for Ugl
« on: December 09, 2013, 09:45:34 PM »
First, iv got to say that season 5 has got to be the most corrupted season iv ever seen.  It just goes to show what someone would do, just to get some money.

For ugl to be successful it has to make some huge changes. 
They need crack down on all the abuse that is going in the league. You guys need to acquire a 1 or 2 more admins to handle these complaints that are coming in.  And also be able to make a decision on something without waiting for every other admin on it. It takes way way to long for majority aproval on every complaint.
- Acquire a stronger hacker policing team and have them deal with these hackers and some of the complaints, again you guys cant wait for every1's approval because nothing will get done.

i honestly thought milestones would be a great addition to the league, but they went horrible wrong. There were set way way to high, and took the skill part out of winning a season.  they encouraged pub bashing lower ranks, dodging and as we saw some people free winning because of their temptation.
They need to be taken out or reduced to almost nothing. I would strongly suggest taking them out, and keep this a skill based league only. 
The top ranks A+ S and K need to be alot harder to obtain and hold onto them. There should only be 1 maybe 2 players reaching a K rank. The 1s ladder needs to be harder to rank up in, and the ranks should be bumped up in points if people are reaching them so easily.  There is no way a K player can lose  9 games in row and still remain K rank. This is very flawed.

The 25+ matchup of week bonus should be cut to 10 points.

Im just trying to summarize, that this should be a skill based league. SCD points system was kind of an example of what im trying to say. . a player 50-0 shouldnt  be behind a player 90-60.  record.

As to pro]evil-  Congrats on winning this season, you proved that any player can win if they play 200+ games and only play pubs from start to finish. You're record and the players you beat this season are very impressive. You should feel very proud on your accomplishment

Sc used to be fun, until the quality of gamers went to complete shit. every1 dodges, pub bashes, cheats, hacks, its just sad to see what has become to such a great game.

My competitive career is now over, Good luck to the few legit gamers left.

Offline WeeZ

• Dragoon
    • View Profile
Re: My advice for Ugl
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2013, 09:56:14 PM »
Every UgL was that: hackers, dodgers, cheaters, bms, etc
Now u lost the league and u cry :/, remeber he beat u 2-0 now

Offline Alpha-

• Drone
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2013, 10:02:19 PM »
vans when i first returned to sc on Season 4 i was a fan of you. But you ended up being a little shady prick. All i saw for 2 seasons is you talking shit on other players. This league does not revolve around you punk ass nerd. Cry more faggot. Thats why everyone Dislikes you.

Shady ass nerd. If your so competitive go and try to get on the blizzard tourny where the real pros are. NO respect for you

I dont think milestones should be removed. If vans 93 put in more time playing he could have reached the milestones that every other K rank did.
Milestones encourage Lower rank people to feel like they have a chance to get a higher rank. It also makes people want to play more even though they suck and eventually they will get better.

Offline SOuL.HuNt3R-

• Ling
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2013, 10:03:15 PM »
Bro, for the dodge thing i made a post it could change the matter i will just copy paste their:

It could be like :
The K rank play a tournament bo5 or bo7(it's look maybe to much) in a loser bracket tour and if the number of player isnt a pair* number you could make a mini tour bo3 with single elimination between rank S player to qualifer and play with rank K.
The final in bo7 or bo9.
And it could give you some time between ugl season.
If you have to make the single elimination tour with "S" rank you could fix some date to players to play their matches, and a week for each "K" match.

It's look like a hard work, and some ppl can dislike it cause they aren't involved because they are not in top list, but it could resolve the problem between farmer millestones ( or whatever the name) and dodged player .

Edit: and you can still fix a amount of players, to make the top league still disputed ofc.

For cheaters nowaday it's really simple to stream your screen, so even if you have a crap connection, you can record your game on your hardware disk  and upload it or if you have crap hardware, you can go dl the iccup launcher and  play there, not all your game but like the player you don't trust. I don't really know there is a lot of possibilities, don't let the cheaters or hackers win go sit back ur ass and bash them.

I think the majority want to see a final tournament for the league to be set, any reviews admin? let's do a strawpollllllllllll !!!

Offline Trouble

• Drone
  • Only the dead see the end of War~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2013, 10:17:52 PM »
Horrible season. Dodgers literally everywhere, people massing games vs the same group of people nonstop, the one thing i agree 100% with cole on is that this season took all the Skill out of UGL, hackers , cheaters, dodgers... when it comes time to do another season I highly suggest lowering the milestones (not the bonus) but mainly suggesting that if players are going to keep playing the same people that the points they get are dimished to next to nothing after 4-5 straight games... i sat in channel and watch droopy and mrkz and evil and chile and nofx all doing this all day, with the exception being nofx for actually spending time playing others earlier in the league... for someone like me who gets on and wants to game and enjoy the league it becomes more work trying to find a game to play, so many dodgers.. its sad
Only the Dead see the End of War

Offline Alpha-

• Drone
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2013, 10:19:59 PM »
people are playing the same people becuase there is NOBODY to play.

Offline Trouble

• Drone
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2013, 10:23:08 PM »
not true, there were plenty of gamers but they stop playing when you literally have to beg for games

Offline WeeZ

• Dragoon
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2013, 10:27:59 PM »
Nexus we were in CW: SCT vs xA, and u dodged all the time, u just wanted play with Tobi, nobody more. Nofx, Evil and me everytime ask u for 1s and u said the same "im rusty"

Offline Trouble

• Drone
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2013, 10:39:22 PM »
Weez lol i didnt dodge any of you, and yeah i played tobi a few more times and i got back into the swing of things aka i was rusty, but your clan was the biggest dodging clan in ugl, i didnt dodge a single player this season in fact most of your friends sat back and faked afk and dodged me for the rest of the season!

Offline WeeZ

• Dragoon
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2013, 10:48:12 PM »
What u talking about??? u know u tell me u was rusty, fool told me the same about u
My team never dodges, i admit Chile cares his stats, but tobi play with anybody, the same Nofx (check his reps against ling, like 13-2), Evil beat Vanz 2-0 now, and me always i play with jake. Yes sometimes we played together because we r in high rank

Offline Trouble

• Drone
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2013, 10:53:38 PM »
uhm evil beat him 2-0 mid Z twice if you think thats an accomplishment then thats sad, cause right after he beat 2 mid Z he dodged cole for the rest of the time, nofx felt the need to cheat to get ahead, i have no problem with you personally but then you add chile and tobi into the mix? both dont belong in a high ranking category, chile dodged me all season outside of maybe 2 games he played vs me when i wiped the floor with him and he dodged the rest of the time and tobi? lol he's far from a high level player, the only high level player you have is nofx and he went and ruined it by cheating

Offline Sexy-reeKo

• Battle Cruiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2013, 09:38:11 AM »
Totally agree on the cole thing about him talking shit and whatnot. Admins are suppose be model members not BMIn lil queers. Both him and sword have there head so far up there asses not even funny. Must be nice up there on that petastool. They let every other tagged player play but I bm the league hard and diss the admins then magically I'm tagged as a hacker after and I quoite cole on this " ill will get you banned soon". What a staff. Scd was even ran better then this pregitist league.
vans when i first returned to sc on Season 4 i was a fan of you. But you ended up being a little shady prick. All i saw for 2 seasons is you talking shit on other players. This league does not revolve around you punk ass nerd. Cry more faggot. Thats why everyone Dislikes you.

Shady ass nerd. If your so competitive go and try to get on the blizzard tourny where the real pros are. NO respect for you

I dont think milestones should be removed. If vans 93 put in more time playing he could have reached the milestones that every other K rank did.
Milestones encourage Lower rank people to feel like they have a chance to get a higher rank. It also makes people want to play more even though they suck and eventually they will get better.

Offline Stripper

• Fuck me I'm famous
  • Battle Cruiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2013, 09:53:22 AM »
Why are you even talking shit about Jacek, Reeko? He's an extremely chill guy.

As for this whole thread, it's misplaced. No one knew what would happen with the milestones. You're not giving advice, you're condemning the league entirely. Even if we wanted to get things changed, it has to be done for the following season unless changes can be made early on.

I sent Jacek completely new point systems. For the 1v1, it's easier to hit the lower ranks, harder to hit S and K. With this new point system, there'd only be two K ranks right now and four S rankers. For the 2v2, it'll be overall easier to gain ranks, since there are less people that play it.

Offline Dano

• Battle Cruiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2013, 04:36:45 PM »
First of all, we should be glad to have  a League runnin like this, second of all. To make ppl put more efort in this League such as stronger police hacker crew, u need to pay them. Some ppl are willin to do it without getting paid but mostly wont... This is how it goes. Some hacks, Dodge some and some abuse... The sooner you guys realise the better
][~][-~>

Offline uNi-DreaM

• ᴬᴰᴹᴵᴺ
  • Battle Cruiser
  • Feel free to feel.... free.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2013, 02:33:29 AM »

Offline Mosquito21

• Battle Cruiser
  • Survive the Apocalypse!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2013, 04:08:55 PM »

I laughed so hard when I saw this I started coughing. Thanks for the laugh.