Facebook  Twitter  Google+  YouTube  Twitch.tv 

General Discussion » Clan SgT Tournaments by SoLo.DreaM Today at 10:23:14 AM
General Discussion » Outdated video card drivers - Can't load SC with new patch by Newbport Today at 10:21:03 AM
General Topics » Good news, Fish server re-allows 1.16.1 by 2v2trigga Yesterday at 02:37:06 PM
General Topics » Regarding the shoutbox by koN April 22, 2017, 03:44:24 PM
General Discussion » O.o by SoLo.RAiN April 22, 2017, 03:13:56 PM
General Topics » Patch 1.18 is Live by asiCs April 22, 2017, 05:12:30 AM
General Topics » Hey, someone update me on this game by PreMier- April 21, 2017, 07:58:54 PM
Introductions » MyeS Saying Hi! by oD)VoltRoN April 21, 2017, 02:38:39 PM

S.23 | March 3 - May 2

1v1 | Channel: Op UGL        USWEST
  2v2 | Channel: Op UGL        USWEST

RankPlayer                       Record
1 SilenT.koN77-29
2 DefJam56-15
3 Fire.buu108-96
4 LasT_PostMan58-10
5 FakeGosu55-24
Follow us on Facebook!

Downloads
Standard Map
Anti-Hack Map
UGL Anti-Hack

Quick Links
Join League
Report Game
League Rules
File Complaint
Members
Total Members: 2448
Latest: etoile_filante
New This Month: 50
New This Week: 3
New Today: 2
Stats
Total Posts: 14200
Total Topics: 2287
Most Online Today: 129
Most Online Ever: 2978
(November 21, 2014, 10:09:11 PM)
Users Online
Members: 5
Guests: 116
Total: 121

*Users online within the last 60 minutes.

Author Topic: Reminder  (Read 1304 times)

Offline LivE.SworD

• Battle Cruiser
    • View Profile
Reminder
« on: December 08, 2013, 06:32:23 PM »
Season 5 ends December 9th 10 PM EST, so make sure to get your games in.

Offline WeeZ

• Dragoon
    • View Profile
Re: Reminder
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2013, 09:45:52 PM »
Why the league still on??
When UgL ends??
U r waiting for Vanz or what? :/

Offline LivE.SworD

• Battle Cruiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2013, 09:58:10 PM »
What are you talking about? It isnt 10 PM EST yet. This was the exact time announced when the season started...

Offline Anytime-

• Ling
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2013, 10:01:55 PM »
Can u plz add this replay. xa.fool and I played this game b4 10pm

Offline uNi-DreaM

• ᴬᴰᴹᴵᴺ
  • Battle Cruiser
  • Feel free to feel.... free.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2013, 10:32:17 PM »
It is your responsibility to upload games on time before the deadline. Good luck in the new Season everyone.

Offline Anytime-

• Ling
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2013, 10:05:46 AM »
It is your responsibility to upload games on time before the deadline. Good luck in the new Season everyone.

Ok things are getting a lil out of hand here man. Show some respect for ppl who play games and don't ride up ur ass about everything. I am a very active member who has donated in this league. I really appreciate everything that was done in this league but you have at least said " Sorry my dude, the system cant allow us to upload reps after the brackets are closed", but no u got to be a dicccckkkk about it.

Offline dirl

• Archon
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2013, 10:11:01 AM »
I think those big muscles have stretched your skin so that it is very thin

Offline Anytime-

• Ling
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2013, 10:34:45 AM »
I think those big muscles have stretched your skin so that it is very thin

My good looks and big muscles got me a girl that has an ass like that 

Offline LivE.SworD

• Battle Cruiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2013, 12:10:16 PM »

Ok things are getting a lil out of hand here man. Show some respect for ppl who play games and don't ride up ur ass about everything. I am a very active member who has donated in this league. I really appreciate everything that was done in this league but you have at least said " Sorry my dude, the system cant allow us to upload reps after the brackets are closed", but no u got to be a dicccckkkk about it.

One of our principles is that if a game deserves to count for the league, then it should be uploadable by the user - we extremely rarely ever upload games manually; I think there's only been three or four cases since season 1. In this particular case, if you allow your game to be added, it would open up pandora's box and suddenly we could, in theory, have dozens of people making a thread like this after the closing time hits, saying that they want their game to be uploaded. The time the season closes was announced beforehand and it was made so that it would close at that time automatically. When being in charge of situations like this its not just a matter of being a diccccckkkk or not, we have to make sure the same rules apply for everyone =/ sorry man.

Offline Anytime-

• Ling
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2013, 01:06:46 PM »

One of our principles is that if a game deserves to count for the league, then it should be uploadable by the user - we extremely rarely ever upload games manually; I think there's only been three or four cases since season 1. In this particular case, if you allow your game to be added, it would open up pandora's box and suddenly we could, in theory, have dozens of people making a thread like this after the closing time hits, saying that they want their game to be uploaded. The time the season closes was announced beforehand and it was made so that it would close at that time automatically. When being in charge of situations like this its not just a matter of being a diccccckkkk or not, we have to make sure the same rules apply for everyone =/ sorry man.

Trust me  I understand man.  I think he should have just come off a more explaining why he cant rather then treating the community with a dictatorship comment like that.

Offline LivE.SworD

• Battle Cruiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2013, 02:49:44 PM »
I don't think there was anything disrespectful about his post. He just answered your question in a concise manner.