Facebook  Twitter  Google+  YouTube  Twitch.tv 

General Discussion » Outdated video card drivers - Can't load SC with new patch by Dano Today at 02:21:47 PM
General Discussion » Clan SgT Tournaments by koN Today at 01:39:19 PM
General Topics » Good news, Fish server re-allows 1.16.1 by 2v2trigga Yesterday at 02:37:06 PM
General Topics » Regarding the shoutbox by koN April 22, 2017, 03:44:24 PM
General Discussion » O.o by SoLo.RAiN April 22, 2017, 03:13:56 PM
General Topics » Patch 1.18 is Live by asiCs April 22, 2017, 05:12:30 AM
General Topics » Hey, someone update me on this game by PreMier- April 21, 2017, 07:58:54 PM
Introductions » MyeS Saying Hi! by oD)VoltRoN April 21, 2017, 02:38:39 PM

S.23 | March 3 - May 2

1v1 | Channel: Op UGL        USWEST
  2v2 | Channel: Op UGL        USWEST

RankPlayer                       Record
1 SilenT.koN77-29
2 DefJam56-15
3 Fire.buu108-96
4 LasT_PostMan58-10
5 FakeGosu55-24
Follow us on Facebook!

Downloads
Standard Map
Anti-Hack Map
UGL Anti-Hack

Quick Links
Join League
Report Game
League Rules
File Complaint
Members
Total Members: 2448
Latest: etoile_filante
New This Month: 50
New This Week: 3
New Today: 2
Stats
Total Posts: 14202
Total Topics: 2287
Most Online Today: 129
Most Online Ever: 2978
(November 21, 2014, 10:09:11 PM)
Users Online
Members: 7
Guests: 105
Total: 112

*Users online within the last 60 minutes.

Author Topic: CrS Map Hacks  (Read 1108 times)

Online koN

• Battle Cruiser
  • UGL6,7,11,19 1v1 Winner
    • View Profile
CrS Map Hacks
« on: November 09, 2013, 04:00:14 PM »
These first games are all against GanGsteR]TeMe- and TeMe doesn't select his race in any of these matchups so keep this in mind when reading through these analysis of the games. I know most games people play against CrS the other player chooses there race as well and then he's able to know what he's playing against but TeMe went random all of these games. Every PvT CrS goes quick choke and Nexus except for one where TeMe opens up CC first and then CrS decides to 4 gate. Every PvZ CrS goes MB rush except for two where TeMe 6pools and CrS makes 2 gates and a forge in his base and where it's cross map CrS opens nexus 4gates then another nexus with zero scouting done.

GM1: CrS(P) vs TeMe(T) - CrS is top right and TeMe is bot middle so right under him. CrS opens up pylon forge and first scouts him. He makes a choke before he adds on his second nexus. He then makes a pylon at the bottom of his base of course to scout and see if he's lifting any racks in his base and TeMe does lift one. But he is also building a rax in top middles base to land in CrS other corner. CrS later on before the racks lands makes a pylon there but not at the same time he made one for the bottom of base. Fast forward the rep until 21 minutes after they've traded base and then TeMe decides to go drops. CrS has no clue about this and he starts to cannon his main ASAP and even brings units back to the corners of his Nexus to protect from it as the drop is coming.

GM2: CrS(P) vs TeMe(T) - CrS is mid left and TeMe is bottom left. TeMe decides to open CC first and then CrS responds with going 4 gate which he never does. You will also notice he does a different scout this time as in the first game he pylon then scouted and this game he made a pylon then 2 gates then another pylon then 1 more gate then scouted again first scout.

GM3: CrS(P) vs TeMe(Z) - CrS is bottom middle and TeMe is top middle. TeMe opens up this game with a 6pool and CrS opens up with 2 gates. He also does his 1 pylon then scout this game and doesn't go to the base next to him this time he scouts mid left first then proceeds to head to top middle. He then quickly adds a forge to protect against the 6pool that's coming.

GM4: CrS(P) vs TeMe(Z) - CrS bottom right and TeMe top left. CrS Midbuilds

GM5: CrS(P) vs TeMe(Z) - CrS bottom right and TeMe mid left. CrS midbuilds

GM6: CrS(P) vs TeMe(Z) - CrS mid right and TeMe mid left. CrS midbuilds. This time the midbuild fails and he dies to lings so next game is where he changes but still it's PvZ.

GM7: CrS(P) vs TeMe(Z) - CrS top middle and TeMe bottom right. CrS opens up pylon then nexus then 4 gates then another nexus before scouting or making any zealots. You can see TeMe calling him out on the exact scenario that i'm talking about but I don't understand Spanish. CrS ends up losing this game long game so what does he do next PvZ he goes back to the midbuild.

GM8: CrS(P) vs TeMe(Z) - CrS is bottom middle and TeMe is top right. CrS goes midbuild

Now here is an instance vs myself that I thought was very weird. Normally when it's TvP for me and i'm in midspot I go rush vs him and he knows that. I'll push him and go all out mass to try and end it early on. This game though I try something different I start it out the same and send my first tank to his choke to push just as regular time and while doing so i'm going drops. He never cannons his main when i'm going all out mass but this when I go drops he does cannon up his main and again he hasn't scouted it and him going off my tendencies he would never assume it.

GM1: CrS(P) vs koN(T) - CrS midleft and koN top middle. I get my first tank at his choke and seiged at 6:10 pretty standard time. SO he should assume I'm doing my usually push and mass vs him but i'm not going drops and he decides to cannon his main this time around.

GM2: CrS(P) vs koN(T) - CrS bottom right and koN is mid left. This game again I go for push and mass strat but again he does zero scouting so who really knows what i'm doing but he seems to be just massing units/gates and cannons but nothing at this main. My first tank is seiged at his choke at 6:00 so 10 seconds faster then the other game but that's because I was doing smaller attacks in the game before. He doesn't make any cans at his main this game as what's the point i'm not going drops so no need.

In between these 2 games we played a ZvP and at start of the game he says "it's obvious drops your push was to slow" yet it only started 10seconds later in reality that's not a huge time difference between pushes.

This player is a hacker and is so obvious he just always gets looked aside because usually everyone picks there race to play against his protoss noob picking ass.

Offline Abelito

• Drone
    • View Profile
Re: CrS Map Hacks
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2013, 05:02:29 PM »
ya and i can saw, he finds his opponent in 2 tiempos, 90% in 2 times just 10%.

Offline Abelito

• Drone
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2013, 05:06:23 PM »

Offline WeeZ

• Dragoon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2013, 07:21:54 PM »
LOL plz first see the reps fucking retard xD
Cry baby
Can u read "its a joke?"???    too obvious ur drop, i build canons after that
Can u see my gates before his CC?? i didnt know it!!!

LOL plz report other reps :)
and Abelito is Slash, too hacker for his coments
Sometimes the ppl pick too against me

Offline WeeZ

• Dragoon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2013, 07:38:56 PM »
About the first SS i saw his bad attack, that was weird, i dont have canons on my main. I though he goingt 2 drop and i built after that.
About the second SS i built 2 gates and i was waiting my mine for build more gates before he build his CC.

Hacker where??? I see the future???
Kon u r stupid, first check correctly the reps

Offline NakMaShine

• Ling
  • NakMa
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2013, 08:49:00 PM »
hacker :D

Offline WeeZ

• Dragoon
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2013, 09:25:02 PM »
Pobre imbecil tu eres abelito y entras con tu otra cuenta de foro para insultar, Slash pobre lloron :)

Offline NakMaShine

• Ling
  • NakMa
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2013, 11:39:38 AM »
Hacker

Offline Mortician

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2013, 01:27:03 PM »