Facebook  Twitter  Google+  YouTube  Twitch.tv 

General Discussion » Clan SgT Tournaments by SoLo.DreaM Today at 10:23:14 AM
General Discussion » Outdated video card drivers - Can't load SC with new patch by Newbport Today at 10:21:03 AM
General Topics » Good news, Fish server re-allows 1.16.1 by 2v2trigga Yesterday at 02:37:06 PM
General Topics » Regarding the shoutbox by koN April 22, 2017, 03:44:24 PM
General Discussion » O.o by SoLo.RAiN April 22, 2017, 03:13:56 PM
General Topics » Patch 1.18 is Live by asiCs April 22, 2017, 05:12:30 AM
General Topics » Hey, someone update me on this game by PreMier- April 21, 2017, 07:58:54 PM
Introductions » MyeS Saying Hi! by oD)VoltRoN April 21, 2017, 02:38:39 PM

S.23 | March 3 - May 2

1v1 | Channel: Op UGL        USWEST
  2v2 | Channel: Op UGL        USWEST

RankPlayer                       Record
1 SilenT.koN77-29
2 DefJam56-15
3 Fire.buu108-96
4 LasT_PostMan58-10
5 FakeGosu55-24
Follow us on Facebook!

Downloads
Standard Map
Anti-Hack Map
UGL Anti-Hack

Quick Links
Join League
Report Game
League Rules
File Complaint
Members
Total Members: 2448
Latest: etoile_filante
New This Month: 50
New This Week: 3
New Today: 2
Stats
Total Posts: 14200
Total Topics: 2287
Most Online Today: 129
Most Online Ever: 2978
(November 21, 2014, 10:09:11 PM)
Users Online
Members: 5
Guests: 117
Total: 122

*Users online within the last 60 minutes.

Author Topic: SC.T[R]Bankay False Report  (Read 803 times)

Offline DryFly

• Dragoon
    • View Profile
SC.T[R]Bankay False Report
« on: October 31, 2013, 01:43:30 AM »
SC.T[R]Bankay reported his own disconnected loss as a win vs me. "Silent.Searcher   
Its  was the pvt game.

His profile showed disc, and mine draw.  I told him i wasnt even gonna report it as a win, but for some reason repped it as a win " iuno hes an ignorant peru kid

He also toggle spammed the high latency to low latency constantly throughout the game.

Please have game removed, and possible suspension for this player. as its the same few who keep getting away with it, cuz no suspensions are being givin out. 

Peachka

Re: SC.T[R]Bankay False Report
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2013, 01:25:34 AM »
I'm guessing the game was removed already and a warning was given out to this punk?

Offline ZerG

• ProZerG
  • Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2013, 01:51:42 PM »
Does this rule or as a matter of fact any rule even matter when it's referring to Cole?

Disconnects after 2 minutes of game-play will result in a loss, unless there was a CLEAR winner at the time of the disconnect.

In case of dispute, you will need proof. Screenshot your opponent's profile showing that they are the one who disconnected.

Or do people just take his word on everything now?

Offline koN

• Battle Cruiser
  • UGL6,7,11,19 1v1 Winner
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2013, 02:00:09 PM »
Does this rule or as a matter of fact any rule even matter when it's referring to Cole?

Disconnects after 2 minutes of game-play will result in a loss, unless there was a CLEAR winner at the time of the disconnect.

In case of dispute, you will need proof. Screenshot your opponent's profile showing that they are the one who disconnected.

Or do people just take his word on everything now?

If you watch the replay you can clearly see Cole saying "stop lagging" to his opponent multiple times. His opponent was the one that dropped not Cole, and he was the one that reported the game to be a dick and not Cole. Do you see BaNkay fighting this matter? No we don't because he knows he dropped and Cole didn't so I don't see why you feel the need to step in. We know you're not a fan of Cole but don't be so childish David jesus Christ.

Offline LivE.SworD

• Battle Cruiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2013, 04:07:15 PM »
I don't take anyone's word, but in most of these cases nobody supplies any proof. If you look back at old threads you'll notice that in cases where nobody supplies proof but only one person makes a complaint, the result will be in favor of the one who made the complaint. If nobody supplied proof but both made a complaint, both games are removed. If someone supplies proof the result is in their favor regardless of whether anyone else made a complaint as well.

Offline MyStery

• Drone
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2013, 01:32:41 AM »
if u make a complaint you must show proof unless thats just blabla no? no proof no remove, no?
only a complaint cant be a reason to do something -_- and doesnt matter who has made a complaint

Offline LivE.SworD

• Battle Cruiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2013, 02:22:02 AM »
Look, the bottom line is, no matter WHAT the case is, I CANNOT allow a game to be reported twice, once by a player and once by his opponent. For example, player A and player B were in a game and someone disconnected, so they both reported for +75/-35. The net result is that they both gained 40 points. This should not be allowed to happen, and yet it is the case in 90% of disputes. So I have to remove someone's win. And the best guess for who to favor is the one who spoke up.

Any other questions?