Facebook  Twitter  Google+  YouTube  Twitch.tv 

General Discussion » Outdated video card drivers - Can't load SC with new patch by Dano Today at 02:21:47 PM
General Discussion » Clan SgT Tournaments by koN Today at 01:39:19 PM
General Topics » Good news, Fish server re-allows 1.16.1 by 2v2trigga Yesterday at 02:37:06 PM
General Topics » Regarding the shoutbox by koN April 22, 2017, 03:44:24 PM
General Discussion » O.o by SoLo.RAiN April 22, 2017, 03:13:56 PM
General Topics » Patch 1.18 is Live by asiCs April 22, 2017, 05:12:30 AM
General Topics » Hey, someone update me on this game by PreMier- April 21, 2017, 07:58:54 PM
Introductions » MyeS Saying Hi! by oD)VoltRoN April 21, 2017, 02:38:39 PM

S.23 | March 3 - May 2

1v1 | Channel: Op UGL        USWEST
  2v2 | Channel: Op UGL        USWEST

RankPlayer                       Record
1 SilenT.koN77-29
2 DefJam56-15
3 Fire.buu108-96
4 LasT_PostMan58-10
5 FakeGosu55-24
Follow us on Facebook!

Downloads
Standard Map
Anti-Hack Map
UGL Anti-Hack

Quick Links
Join League
Report Game
League Rules
File Complaint
Members
Total Members: 2448
Latest: etoile_filante
New This Month: 50
New This Week: 3
New Today: 2
Stats
Total Posts: 14202
Total Topics: 2287
Most Online Today: 129
Most Online Ever: 2978
(November 21, 2014, 10:09:11 PM)
Users Online
Members: 7
Guests: 103
Total: 110

*Users online within the last 60 minutes.

Author Topic: Legacy]Bad reported after 4hours  (Read 766 times)

Offline SOuL.HuNt3R-

• Ling
    • View Profile
Legacy]Bad reported after 4hours
« on: October 02, 2013, 09:19:36 PM »
Game played at 7:36 am , you can see the other game played just under but i attach the replay.
There something like 6hours diff between my time and the web site, that mean he reported  the 10/02/2013 at 5:00 am for me. In other words 22hours after the game was played.

Remove please.

Offline LivE.SworD

• Battle Cruiser
    • View Profile
Re: Legacy]Bad reported after 4hours
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2013, 10:10:35 PM »
The game was definitely reported late, but of no consequence. Neither of you played a game in between the actual game time and the report time. The rules are purposely vague on this to imply that late games won't always be removed:

Any games that violate this are subject to be removed

so, the game will stay.

Offline SOuL.HuNt3R-

• Ling
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2013, 09:37:57 AM »
There is something i didn't understand in " must be reported within 4 hours of being played." ???
Maybe there is no consequences with this reporte cause i waited these 4hours before to remake a game cause i will up B+ and he could abuse like he did with the game he lost reported as a win ? And maybe after these 4 hours i went off cause i couldnt play. So he wasted 4hours of my time, the rules were clear, he didnt have to report after 4hours ! You made a false jugement about " of no consequence" in this case.

But ok let's start to abuse, win a game, wait and let's see if you"re opponent play more games, then report before 4hours, if he doesn't make others game np, you can report when you want don't worry -_-

I don't want to be a dick, but it was my fault if i reported the second game before he reported the first game, BUT it was his fault to don't report his first game before 4 FUCKING HOURS !

Thx =)

Offline LivE.SworD

• Battle Cruiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2013, 11:47:32 AM »
Let's break down the logic of your post step by step.

cause i waited these 4hours before to remake a game cause i will up B+ and he could abuse like he did with the game he lost reported as a win ? And maybe after these 4 hours i went off cause i couldnt play. So he wasted 4hours of my time, the rules were clear, he didnt have to report after 4hours ! You made a false jugement about " of no consequence" in this case.

By no consequences, I meant no consequences of him breaking the rules. Suppose he followed the rules and he uploaded the game exactly 3:59:59 after it finished. Given that you care so much about those extra 15 points, based on what you said you STILL would have waited those 4 hours for a remake, EVEN IF he had followed the rules.

Tell me, what would have you done differently if he did report the game at exactly 3:59:59 after the game? Maybe things would have been different, but you didn't mention anything like that in your post. At best, I see an argument for why the 4 hour limit should be reduced further, but NOT an argument for why it mattered in this particular case whether he uploaded in 4 hours or 23 hours.

But ok let's start to abuse, win a game, wait and let's see if you"re opponent play more games, then report before 4hours, if he doesn't make others game np, you can report when you want don't worry -_-

Yes, if you play no games, I don't see why you are even concerned. Even if the guy takes a week to upload his game, if you played no games in between, the point gains WILL BE IDENTICAL. And, conversely, you don't have to worry about anyone uploading games late, because if you DO play a game in between, then either his late report will be removed or the points adjusted, in your favor. In either case, players will not be harmed by the negative consequence of games being uploaded after 4 hours. For example, you WOULD have been "safe" to remake him after the 4 hours, because if you did, then he would have been forced to upload within the 4 hours in order to prevent game removal, because in that case the points WOULD be affected. However, you didn't.

Offline SOuL.HuNt3R-

• Ling
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2013, 01:08:18 PM »
I'm pretty lazy to read all your shit but i just see u make what u want with the rules. It's pretty lame to report so longer after, cause it can change a lot of things, cause i could be d to c+ in this time, so imagine in 22hours ? You're saying it's my fault to don't have play more game after that ? You just switch roles -_-
Admit you just fail as admin to apply a fucking rules don't make you're salad with rules.

Offline LivE.SworD

• Battle Cruiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2013, 01:16:58 PM »
I'm pretty lazy to read all your shit

If you make a complaint and then you don't even read my reply, then you instantly lose all credibility.

but i just see u make what u want with the rules. It's pretty lame to report so longer after, cause it can change a lot of things, cause i could be d to c+ in this time, so imagine in 22hours ? You're saying it's my fault to don't have play more game after that ? You just switch roles -_-
Admit you just fail as admin to apply a fucking rules don't make you're salad with rules.

I can tell you didn't read what I said, because if you did you'd know you never have to wait more than 4 hours. Also, what you are saying is completely delirious, before this thread I had respect for you, I had none for Legacy]Bad-, if I "made what I want with the rules" why on earth would I favor a random person like that, who's been involved in MORE than a few complaints? The simple answer is because I felt it was fairest for everyone to do so. But now I see you're just like everyone else, complaining about 15 points and not thinking clearly as a result.

The rules NEVER SAY games uploaded later than 4 hours will be removed. In fact, the original intent was that games uploaded after 4 hours will be moved / points adjusted accordingly, to compensate for the late report. I believe this is what SCD did. In this particular case, that is exactly what happened. It would be unfair as well if the game was removed entirely just because someone uploaded late, when it would work equally well to simply fix the points.

Offline SOuL.HuNt3R-

• Ling
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2013, 02:17:18 PM »
I'm not crying about 15 pts or something like this, but agaisnt these kid who make what they want to do and break rules. For me the rules were clear, it was 4hours but ok you want to make it fair so it's up to you,  but make it fair and suspend this guy to be a dick. The fact, i wanted his game remove it's cause he abused : First he forgotten to report and save the replay, so he reported he lastrep who was a lose as a win. Then the next day he went to ask his friend to give to him the replay to report his tvp.. why he couldn't make a thread match repair saying his problem with the replay ? no he had to make his shit and annoyed ppl.

"It would be unfair as well if the game was removed entirely just because someone uploaded late"
-In others league it was like this, late report = game removed, that why i saw a favor treatment here. I'm just incensed by his behavior to don't assume his fault .

Offline MyStery

• Drone
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2013, 03:22:39 PM »
If there is a rule about uploading time why would we even talk something about that?
Later than 4 hours = game is gotta be removed.
I dont really understand people who doent report game right after the game being finished(takes like 30 seconds for sure).
That becomes disrespectful to a player right the same as to the league's rules.
That's not about 15 pts that's non compliance with the rules.