Facebook  Twitter  Google+  YouTube  Twitch.tv 

General Discussion Clan SgT Tournaments by koN Today at 01:39:19 PM
General Discussion Outdated video card drivers - Can't load SC with new patch by Newbport Today at 10:21:03 AM
General Topics Good news, Fish server re-allows 1.16.1 by 2v2trigga Yesterday at 02:37:06 PM
General Topics Regarding the shoutbox by koN April 22, 2017, 03:44:24 PM
General Discussion O.o by SoLo.RAiN April 22, 2017, 03:13:56 PM
General Topics Patch 1.18 is Live by asiCs April 22, 2017, 05:12:30 AM
General Topics Hey, someone update me on this game by PreMier- April 21, 2017, 07:58:54 PM
Introductions MyeS Saying Hi! by oD)VoltRoN April 21, 2017, 02:38:39 PM

S.23 | March 3 - May 2

1v1 | Channel: Op UGL        USWEST
  2v2 | Channel: Op UGL        USWEST

RankPlayer                       Record
1 SilenT.koN77-29
2 DefJam56-15
3 Fire.buu108-96
4 LasT_PostMan58-10
5 FakeGosu55-24
Follow us on Facebook!

Downloads
Standard Map
Anti-Hack Map
UGL Anti-Hack

Quick Links
Join League
Report Game
League Rules
File Complaint
Members
Total Members: 2448
Latest: etoile_filante
New This Month: 50
New This Week: 3
New Today: 2
Stats
Total Posts: 14201
Total Topics: 2287
Most Online Today: 129
Most Online Ever: 2978
(November 21, 2014, 10:09:11 PM)
Users Online
Members: 7
Guests: 104
Total: 111

*Users online within the last 60 minutes.

Author Topic: 2 unigl accounts aint allowed by rules  (Read 1269 times)

Offline LunatiC

• Peon
    • View Profile
2 unigl accounts aint allowed by rules
« on: September 28, 2013, 10:47:00 AM »

Offline Stripper

• Fuck me I'm famous
  • Battle Cruiser
    • View Profile
Re: 2 unigl accounts aint allowed by rules
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2013, 05:01:50 PM »
i think he just doesn't know he can make another name under his forum account.

Offline DryFly

• Dragoon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2013, 05:53:30 PM »

Offline gOTb33r

• Drone
  • "The only limit, is the one you set yourself"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2013, 07:10:52 PM »
im sorry but i've seen mNy people use two nicks and they dont have any problem including you. you use Dryfly and kokanee, algo xa.fool use xa.changdawei and the list is long so now that this guy is #1 you wanna bother him? im sorry but i think is not fair. This is a great league and new great players arriving so dont stop that.

Online koN

• Battle Cruiser
  • UGL6,7,11,19 1v1 Winner
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2013, 09:15:36 PM »
im sorry but i've seen mNy people use two nicks and they dont have any problem including you. you use Dryfly and kokanee, algo xa.fool use xa.changdawei and the list is long so now that this guy is #1 you wanna bother him? im sorry but i think is not fair. This is a great league and new great players arriving so dont stop that.

You are allowed to have up to 3 league names but only one forum name. Youarenoob made another forum name not another league name. I'm assuming he just didn't know that you can use the same forum name to make up to 3 league names.

Offline LegioN_oF_BooM

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2013, 04:46:07 AM »
I don't think its the same guy, I may be wrong.  Can someone compare their apm's? 

Offline gOTb33r

• Drone
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2013, 12:51:50 PM »
its the same guy, same technic, same apm , but like kon said he is new in league and he shouldnt know that rule and dont know he can make an additional nickname without making a new account :)

Offline MyStery

• Drone
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2013, 03:21:36 PM »
As my point I should add there, everyone must read rules before playing as soon as that's his first league or whatever
Also i'd like to know how is this guy coming from nowhere and bashing whole fmp community without having any fucking trouble
And I am fucking interested in how it goes youarenoob cant answer simple questions on english in his first days being in ugl (even having MANAGER to find games for him) and now just talking english pretty much freely (no jokes here) aint he just finely smurfed hacker?

I'm not versus this guy but i am not to naive to think somebody from the public gaming in other servers can play MUCH better than MOST players playing years this fmp league

Offline gOTb33r

• Drone
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2013, 04:28:22 PM »
well mistery i have seen all thid guy replays and tell you the truth. he playd exactly like a low map player. if you saw how he build got example his hatchetys with zerg . how many hotkeys he use , how fat he is, average apm of 250 when the faster guy i knew in scd was force zt i think that was his nick wih a 215apm, i suggest to everyone who thinks this guy hacks to go watch low games in iccup and see how that people play and ull see that is normal in that people, remember in korea is a proffesion be a proffesional player so maybe this is the job of this guy

Offline ZerG

• ProZerG
  • Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2013, 04:50:32 PM »
He isn't a low$ player. stop talking if you don't know anything plz.

Offline MyStery

• Drone
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2013, 04:54:13 PM »
well mistery i have seen all thid guy replays and tell you the truth. he playd exactly like a low map player. if you saw how he build got example his hatchetys with zerg . how many hotkeys he use , how fat he is, average apm of 250 when the faster guy i knew in scd was force zt i think that was his nick wih a 215apm, i suggest to everyone who thinks this guy hacks to go watch low games in iccup and see how that people play and ull see that is normal in that people, remember in korea is a proffesion be a proffesional player so maybe this is the job of this guy

1) 250 apm is a joke for korean style of gaming
2) hatchery's build - thats not really big deal every one can build a dif way
3) hotkeys - every single good one use all numbers of hotkeys
4) even I have much higher apm when i play low not beeing low$ map player

So i gotta say all u just said doesnt make him clear at all
And as i said before - playing low$ maps doesnt make you able come and bash EVERY one at fmp league lol

Offline Uni-Gh°sT

• 5D995DG99ETV33K
  • Battle Cruiser
  • IT'S OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2013, 04:01:25 PM »
This user has been PMd about the violation of UGL Rules  Section 4.2
Sharing a UNIGL.NET account or having multiple UNIGL.NET accounts will result in suspension at League Administrator discretion.
Note: You are allowed to have a maximum of 3 League Accounts (B.Net Accounts) associated with your 1 UNIGL.NET Account.

Users are allowed to change their Display Name (This is the displayed name that people will see) in their Account Settings. If it is completely necessary for a user to change their login username, then you can request a change by PM to an Admin. Also, users are able to login with their registered email addresses. The reason I bring this up is to prevent users from creating multiple accounts from joining a new clan, etc.

We will be searching our database to find other multiple accounts to correct additional violations and will be implementing single account registration methods in the future to prevent secondary accounts from being registered in the first place. If you currently have a secondary account that needs to be merged with your primary account then please let an Admin know by PM.