Facebook  Twitter  Google+  YouTube  Twitch.tv 

Introductions » Hi! I was MaFia.RebOrn, Life[cK] back in the 2v2 VGT/SCD days by TheYosh May 21, 2017, 02:17:36 AM
Introductions » Hi i was BattleCheese- MafiaCheese or Cheese]Strife[ by Puppy May 20, 2017, 09:52:08 PM
General Discussion » UMS MAPS by Puppy May 20, 2017, 08:21:01 PM
Introductions » Hi by Newbport May 16, 2017, 07:47:27 PM
General Discussion » Get my SC working again. - REWARD~~~$$$$ by dirl May 09, 2017, 04:03:39 PM
Introductions » sup by DE-Gibson May 09, 2017, 01:14:58 PM
General Discussion » Donate to Buu by SoLo.RAiN May 08, 2017, 04:06:55 PM
Introductions » MyeS Saying Hi! by SoLo.RAiN May 08, 2017, 04:04:42 PM

S.23 | March 3 - May 2

1v1 | Channel: Op UGL        USWEST
  2v2 | Channel: Op UGL        USWEST

RankPlayer                       Record
1 DefJam65-15
2 SilenT.koN81-29
3 Fire.buu108-96
4 LasT_PostMan58-11
5 FakeGosu55-24
Follow us on Facebook!

Downloads
Standard Map
Anti-Hack Map
UGL Anti-Hack

Quick Links
Join League
Report Game
League Rules
File Complaint
Members
Total Members: 2463
Latest: Keebler
New This Month: 11
New This Week: 1
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 14381
Total Topics: 2298
Most Online Today: 134
Most Online Ever: 2978
(November 21, 2014, 10:09:11 PM)
Users Online
Members: 2
Guests: 104
Total: 106

*Users online within the last 60 minutes.

Author Topic: Ridd1ck/Dawei "abuse/cheat/drophack"  (Read 3931 times)

Offline DryFly

• Dragoon
    • View Profile
Ridd1ck/Dawei "abuse/cheat/drophack"
« on: September 15, 2013, 12:28:03 PM »
In my last zvp vs ridd1ck. At the end of the replay. I go for a 3by12 mutabomb to r1ddicks main. Keep in mind I had dawei vision throughout this game. So as im on my way for a muta bomb. Ridd1ck starts to mass cans on his main and sends a temp to his main with no vision of the muta bomb.   I still am able to take his main easily and also with no mutas dieing, I start to kill off all his cannons around his main. He has no cans up  anymore , no temps and only 2 goons in range on his nexus at this point. With all my mutas still in full attack. During this point in the game I get drop hacked from the game, with no lag screen. I have 80 games on my dryfly account with 1 disc because of this so its not like it happens often.. cuz this is the first time it happened cuz of drop hacked.

Not only should this game be removed, I should get the win for it, because it is a clear win for me.

Replay is in my League folder.

Offline Anytime-

• Ling
    • View Profile
Re: Ridd1ck/Dawei "abuse/cheat/drophack"
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2013, 02:14:57 PM »
Riddick is known for desperate reports like that. He will report a dc even when he is clear loser which is pathetic because he use to do it all the time. I would not be surprised if dawei dced u bc the same thing happened to me when i was tvp vs him. i was dced yet did not leave bnet when i was constantly attacking him and he was losing. Its a pretty known fact that dawei is known for cheating...

Offline SOuL.HuNt3R-

• Ling
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2013, 02:27:00 PM »
Don't allow his obs in your games, what the point to make this thread now, we all know he cheats obs, none move, cause we know he is a pure idiot and will stay bad. He recruited hacker in purpose, said i knew it but meh i won't kick cause i'm a dick who can't think by myself.

http://www.unigl.net/download/s3_sc_1v1_5227.rep?mode=1&league=3&id=5227  This game at 2.33 a ZvZ Carlos said "re" cause he saw it was zvz, Dawei said "no" and didnt know Carlos was Z . The first thing i think when someone tell me "re" when i don't know what happen its "?" or "why?" but gg, david is so smart and gosu. Full respect.

And Cry more cole, u disc u lose ^_^

Offline Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Drone
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2013, 03:59:23 AM »
o wow? can you tell me how i cheat/hack?? like i saw no cannons at main it would of been a ez pick thats why i made cannons and there was one temp there with no engery. i dont cheat... also with hacks comeon now. ive never hackin my hole time playin fastest

Offline Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Drone
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2013, 04:04:44 AM »
also you arnt the clear winner cole, how meny games have you played no main and won?. i was just about to atk/drop you yes your a good player and might of won overall but there was no clear winner. just take your loss and stop crying. also sayin david drop hacked you is just sad. hes obs a shit ton of my games and ive only reported on dis game this ses. gus whos it was... ALSO ive played you what 8-1 now?? why didnt i just have david drop your ass them games too or have david drop ppl i was playin in the clanwar. your overreacting cuz you got a loss on that perfict acc of yours.

Offline Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Drone
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2013, 04:29:26 AM »
One last thing. I DONT OBS CHEAT!!! watch all my reps watch everything i do. it just so happend that right when i was making cannons you muda bomb me. ALSO if i was "obs cheating" he would of told me much sooner and i would of had cannons up and more than just 1 temp ready before you got there. ive never in scd vgt scz EVERRR hacked/obs cheated or got reported for it. its 100% coles just cryin over another loss

Offline koN

• Battle Cruiser
  • UGL6,7,11,19 1v1 Winner
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2013, 01:06:26 PM »
Teach me grammar and spelling Ridd1cK dam

Offline DryFly

• Dragoon
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2013, 02:20:13 PM »
Woo someone just got really defensive..
 Hmm

Offline Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Drone
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2013, 10:01:13 PM »
lol your a dork. we all you always say bull shit  like this cuz you cant take a loss. also i was thinkin about that game and im pretty sure your mudas left my base after u took main so (no clear winner cole) ;) take your loss and learn from it :) and the hole you never drop on your acc. same here, and i only have 1 dis on my xA.Ridd1cK Acc. whats your point?

Offline DryFly

• Dragoon
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2013, 10:36:26 PM »
"take my loss" you do realise it was a disconnect right?  You know drop hacking me mid game is the only way you'll get a win vs me.

Offline MyStery

• Drone
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2013, 02:24:38 AM »
crybaby

you even talk to me when ur like 30-1 record and u cry about 1 disc

do u know shit happens and it is not about somebody hacking/cheating

Offline DryFly

• Dragoon
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2013, 03:48:51 PM »
just like to add that it is very clear that david cheated for him this game. In all of riddicks other pvz games this season. games that go well over 20 mins. he does not can his main once . but in  a 12 min game vs me. with no vision of my muta bomb. decides to suddenly make 20 cans and pull a temp to his main base.

and the only defense I could see him saying is that he knows im a muta bomb player. but this is very untrue as I rarely muta bomb my zvt games and in fact never muta bomb in my zvp games.

I would suggest people don't let dawei/Riddick/thunder obs in your games as this isn't the first offense that has happened this week with xA team helping each other out in their games.

Offline Trouble

• Drone
  • Only the dead see the end of War~
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2013, 05:17:25 PM »
cole not sure where you get your facts from, but you dont seem this insecure on the b.net, why are you bringing me into this when everyone knows at one point you were being looked at for cheating and now you wanna bring others into it? knock it off and take your loss its not a big fucking deal kid
Only the Dead see the End of War

Offline Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Drone
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2013, 09:10:32 PM »
lol cole cole cole. when im zerg and i mass D so i can pull off a main hit or drop. its just what you do plus the base i had was just sitty. i shouldnt have to explain my self when your #1 crying over 1 loss. get over it and move on bro, its just a game. You win some you lose some.. and please let me remind you i did just come back a week and a half ago... DURRRRRR IM PLAYIN DIFF EACH GAME YOU FUCKIN RETARD take your loss pub

Offline DryFly

• Dragoon
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2013, 10:09:48 PM »
so no1 finds it strange that out all ur pvz games even 20+ minutes you don't can your main once. but against me. when I go for fast muta bomb at 12 mins,  you decide to mass can your main for the first time ever?

how can you defend that evidence thunder.. its facts watch all his his pvz reps.  and u saying that I got looked upon for cheating? what happened of that.. anything? did I get banned? did a single rep come forward? na.. so don't open your mouth if its something that is irrelevant.

Offline Trouble

• Drone
  • Only the dead see the end of War~
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2013, 10:59:22 PM »
I dont see a rep besides this excuse of one SINGLE thing your trying to argue. and you got off the hook because i believe someone came forward for you so your nerd ass could keep mashing games. and you continue this bm like no1 is going to stick up for themselves, hes my clanmate and tho i wasnt in the game im sure nothing wrong was done during it, your creating more hype than it needs to be, shut up grow up and leave it alone, seriously if you lost you lost if you disced you disced get over it and move on
Only the Dead see the End of War

Offline Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Drone
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2013, 11:12:30 PM »
Cole dude! i just came back you fuckin retard. ofc my game play is going to change are you going to say im cheating if i switch from drops to arbs and your going max bcs. ofc you will. i just came back 2 flippin weeks ago like i said earlier, DURRRRR my game play will be diff. shit look at xs.flash, dude was top 5 player ez. now hes gettin owned and not all my reps do i not cannon my main lol that's a stupid remark. maybe at the beggin of my games yes cuz i wasn't thinking clearly but now i stick temps by my main for no resion at all. if i get abuser tag for this cuz your crying over a dis it would be retarded. its 100 your just upset cuz of your rec. "no drop screen" lie more??? "David drop hacked me!" dude grow up

Offline teKniQ-

• Battle Cruiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2013, 02:42:55 PM »
Wasn't ncontrol /f m telling you what to do one game thunder? Lol mike caught you.

Offline eVo_nControl

• Drone
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2013, 09:08:52 PM »
You guys seriously need to grow the fuck up especially you tek. Grown ass men crying about cheating in a video game. Nothing but excuses in here. If you lost a game to cheating then move on and don't let people obs. It's a simple fix. Non of you have proof that any xa members cheated so this thread is literally pointless.

Offline PreMier-

• Supporter
  • Ling
  • - without condoning or condemning -
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2013, 03:53:12 AM »
You guys seriously need to grow the fuck up especially you tek. Grown ass men crying about cheating in a video game. Nothing but excuses in here. If you lost a game to cheating then move on and don't let people obs. It's a simple fix. Non of you have proof that any xa members cheated so this thread is literally pointless.

Actually , what Cole brought forward does sound rather suspicious from an outside party view. Why would Joe uncharacteristically change his decision making in just that one game? Not saying it was indeed cheating but I am however curious as to what the WHY was in that particular case.

Offline eVo_nControl

• Drone
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2013, 04:16:53 AM »

Actually , what Cole brought forward does sound rather suspicious from an outside party view. Why would Joe uncharacteristically change his decision making in just that one game? Not saying it was indeed cheating but I am however curious as to what the WHY was in that particular case.
It doesn't matter what he tells you because you already believe what he was accused of.

What people say here are just accusations. So now the only thing that can be done at this point is to never let someone obs games again.

Offline teKniQ-

• Battle Cruiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2013, 04:44:04 PM »
It's just funny, if it's not true why did you get so defensive and mad? Plus why would mike make up a lie out of no where? Haha

Offline La.Revelations

• Dragoon
  • PM me for assistance.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2013, 06:50:04 PM »
Obviously there's no 100% evidence (other than what I saw nControl type to Thunder). But after all this time if someone is getting accused with valid points over and over, year after year... all I have to say is where there's smoke, there's fire.

Offline eVo_nControl

• Drone
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2013, 09:04:44 PM »
Listen i'm not going to sit here and argue over something like this. Mainly cause i don't give 2 fucks about the issue. We all know how angry you are at xA. Idk what beef you guys have had in the past but ever since ive joined it's very obvious you're holding some type of a grudge. Ive even heard here and there that your personal goal is to kill xA which is really pathetic btw.

The thing about this game is you can tell just from experience when to do specific things without hacks or help. Anyone who's put in their time knows this. People don't need hacks to learn the signs of muta bombs/tank drops/early reaver drops or w/e. People have been doing this shit for YEARS.

I never hacked/cheated for ANYONE let me just clarify that. You and reve can camp this thread and accuse me of it all night idc. The facts don't change!

Offline teKniQ-

• Battle Cruiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2013, 09:19:56 PM »
So me stating on here that you cheated for thunder is trying to kill xa? Come on man denial is not the answer =).