Facebook  Twitter  Google+  YouTube  Twitch.tv 

Introductions » Hi! I was MaFia.RebOrn, Life[cK] back in the 2v2 VGT/SCD days by TheYosh May 21, 2017, 02:17:36 AM
Introductions » Hi i was BattleCheese- MafiaCheese or Cheese]Strife[ by Puppy May 20, 2017, 09:52:08 PM
General Discussion » UMS MAPS by Puppy May 20, 2017, 08:21:01 PM
Introductions » Hi by Newbport May 16, 2017, 07:47:27 PM
General Discussion » Get my SC working again. - REWARD~~~$$$$ by dirl May 09, 2017, 04:03:39 PM
Introductions » sup by DE-Gibson May 09, 2017, 01:14:58 PM
General Discussion » Donate to Buu by SoLo.RAiN May 08, 2017, 04:06:55 PM
Introductions » MyeS Saying Hi! by SoLo.RAiN May 08, 2017, 04:04:42 PM

S.23 | March 3 - May 2

1v1 | Channel: Op UGL        USWEST
  2v2 | Channel: Op UGL        USWEST

RankPlayer                       Record
1 DefJam65-15
2 SilenT.koN81-29
3 Fire.buu108-96
4 LasT_PostMan58-11
5 FakeGosu55-24
Follow us on Facebook!

Downloads
Standard Map
Anti-Hack Map
UGL Anti-Hack

Quick Links
Join League
Report Game
League Rules
File Complaint
Members
Total Members: 2463
Latest: Keebler
New This Month: 11
New This Week: 1
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 14381
Total Topics: 2298
Most Online Today: 134
Most Online Ever: 2978
(November 21, 2014, 10:09:11 PM)
Users Online
Members: 2
Guests: 104
Total: 106

*Users online within the last 60 minutes.

Author Topic: Sc.T[R]SDuran Reports loss vs me  (Read 1480 times)

Offline ZerG

• ProZerG
  • Zealot
    • View Profile
Sc.T[R]SDuran Reports loss vs me
« on: August 27, 2013, 03:21:27 AM »
Please remove this game, he reported a loss vs me..

Offline WarreN

• gG
  • Battle Cruiser
  • Fuck you!
    • View Profile
Re: Sc.T[R]SDuran Reports loss vs me
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2013, 03:25:44 AM »
His obs(War.NinG) cheated for him as he has done in many games before, He sended an scv to my base and changed the game when he was obs and not suposse to do those movements.

Offline ZerG

• ProZerG
  • Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2013, 04:22:00 AM »
There was no cheating. I wasn't even aware what was going on between you both, but you both have been bming each other non stop. Don't bring me into your fight with him. Not to mention that YOUR obs "alien" was building. And it directly affected my larva production. =\

Offline WarreN

• gG
  • Battle Cruiser
  • Fuck you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2013, 11:52:14 AM »
There was no cheating. I wasn't even aware what was going on between you both, but you both have been bming each other non stop. Don't bring me into your fight with him. Not to mention that YOUR obs "alien" was building. And it directly affected my larva production. =\

Of course, you are innocent, anyone would not say if he has commited a fault, saying you didn't know that was happening doesn't prove anything, it interfered in the development of the game. By the way, "alien" was not my obs, and why couldn't he be your obs?

Offline Uni-GhøsT

• 5D995DG99ETV33K
  • Battle Cruiser
  • IT'S OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2013, 02:36:17 PM »
What is the Match ID #?

Offline ZerG

• ProZerG
  • Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2013, 03:02:19 PM »
Match ID is 4971

Offline Uni-GhøsT

• 5D995DG99ETV33K
  • Battle Cruiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2013, 03:53:23 PM »
Thank you, will look into this complaint.

Offline Uni-GhøsT

• 5D995DG99ETV33K
  • Battle Cruiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2013, 05:28:33 PM »
First of all, here is what the UGL Rules state about forms of abuse:
Section 4.1
Observers interfering with game-play in any way will result in suspension at League Administrator discretion and risk the validity of the match.

I didn't think it was necessary to clarify the Observer's role in a match but I guess after multiple cases regarding this form of abuse we must make the rules more clear.

IT IS PLAYER OPTION TO VISION THE OBSERVER
If you are an Obs and a player does not vision you, DO NOT scout their base with units, build Comsats or anything else that would involve yourself with the match. You watch the replay after the match is done to get vision or leave the game and download it after it's been reported.

As far as the match itself, xA.fooL will get the win and Match ID# 4971will be removed. The reason is because after the Obs actions, there was in-game chat from Sc.T[R]SDuran about the match being compromised but both players continued to play the match until the end.

Minimum-  (WaR.nInG) will receive a warning for Observer interference.

We will update the UGL Rules to further clarify Section 4. Forms of Abuse regarding Observers.

Offline WarreN

• gG
  • Battle Cruiser
  • Fuck you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2013, 07:39:14 PM »
This is unfair, in which part of the rules says that I had to leave the game because of an obs interference? I didn't think that leaving inmediately was the solution, first because though the interference, I thought I could win that match, on the other hand, I didn't think fool and war.ning would accept that the second one messed the game up.

Offline WarreN

• gG
  • Battle Cruiser
  • Fuck you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2013, 07:52:25 PM »
Of course that would have happen because the interference affected me, no the opponent so in that case it would be like a compensation for interrupting the game against me. But it didn't go in that way, so at least both games should be removed.

Offline Uni-GhøsT

• 5D995DG99ETV33K
  • Battle Cruiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2013, 07:53:59 PM »
If you won the match you wouldn't have any argument of getting points in your favor because of Obs interference, so why should it be any different for your opponent? It's either someone wins, or the game doesn't count at all, because I see this match as completed, I still give points to xA.fooL

Offline Uni-GhøsT

• 5D995DG99ETV33K
  • Battle Cruiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2013, 07:55:29 PM »
Would you want match to be removed still if you win the game? lol no I think not

Offline WarreN

• gG
  • Battle Cruiser
  • Fuck you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2013, 07:59:53 PM »
What I'm telling you is that the interference just affected negatively me, no him, that's why If I won I wouldn't have my game removed because despite the interference I could win the game. The game should not count at all then, no win for any of us.

Offline Uni-GhøsT

• 5D995DG99ETV33K
  • Battle Cruiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2013, 08:43:26 PM »
If it was that negative, then you should have left game. By you continuing to play the match, that tells me that you recovered from the mental instability the observer interference caused on you.

Offline WarreN

• gG
  • Battle Cruiser
  • Fuck you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2013, 08:48:10 PM »
I didn't know I had to leave the game, because I thought the game wouldn't be removed despite the interference. So I tried to play though I was not in a good position because the obs changed all the match.

Offline ZerG

• ProZerG
  • Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2013, 09:14:53 PM »
I saw the replay, and there there was no point in this game where it looked like his scv scout on you affected you. Based on replay, you scouted me pretty fast anyways, plus you did a 4gate start, and your zealots still came to me right away. No hesitation or mess up. I don't see why you're trying to cause so much trouble Duran. You COULD of said, "lets re" but instead you started attacking me, and kept playing through it. What did you want me to do?

Offline Uni-GhøsT

• 5D995DG99ETV33K
  • Battle Cruiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2013, 09:17:38 PM »
I think the constant typing probably affected the outcome of the game more than the SCV did.

Offline WarreN

• gG
  • Battle Cruiser
  • Fuck you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2013, 12:32:39 AM »
I was typing a lot but you didn't even say a word like if this doesn't matter to you, however you were playing and you let that clown obs as you do in many of your games.

I think the constant typing probably affected the outcome of the game more than the SCV did.

That's another thing that annoyed me and distracted me, this was not any obs, he was a "special" obs cause he was bming me before, so that's why I decided not giving vision to him and also because there are some suspicious reps in which warning may has helped fool. The obs didn't respect my position of no giving vision to him and just send an scv to my base, that totally affected the way I played because as I said before I didn't have any intention of vision that kid.