Facebook  Twitter  Google+  YouTube  Twitch.tv 

Introductions » Hi! I was MaFia.RebOrn, Life[cK] back in the 2v2 VGT/SCD days by TheYosh May 21, 2017, 02:17:36 AM
Introductions » Hi i was BattleCheese- MafiaCheese or Cheese]Strife[ by Puppy May 20, 2017, 09:52:08 PM
General Discussion » UMS MAPS by Puppy May 20, 2017, 08:21:01 PM
Introductions » Hi by Newbport May 16, 2017, 07:47:27 PM
General Discussion » Get my SC working again. - REWARD~~~$$$$ by dirl May 09, 2017, 04:03:39 PM
Introductions » sup by DE-Gibson May 09, 2017, 01:14:58 PM
General Discussion » Donate to Buu by SoLo.RAiN May 08, 2017, 04:06:55 PM
Introductions » MyeS Saying Hi! by SoLo.RAiN May 08, 2017, 04:04:42 PM

S.23 | March 3 - May 2

1v1 | Channel: Op UGL        USWEST
  2v2 | Channel: Op UGL        USWEST

RankPlayer                       Record
1 DefJam65-15
2 SilenT.koN81-29
3 Fire.buu108-96
4 LasT_PostMan58-11
5 FakeGosu55-24
Follow us on Facebook!

Downloads
Standard Map
Anti-Hack Map
UGL Anti-Hack

Quick Links
Join League
Report Game
League Rules
File Complaint
Members
Total Members: 2463
Latest: Keebler
New This Month: 11
New This Week: 1
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 14381
Total Topics: 2298
Most Online Today: 134
Most Online Ever: 2978
(November 21, 2014, 10:09:11 PM)
Users Online
Members: 2
Guests: 104
Total: 106

*Users online within the last 60 minutes.

Author Topic: idea for games/points/dodging  (Read 1634 times)

Offline Hari

• Ling
    • View Profile
idea for games/points/dodging
« on: July 12, 2013, 10:10:59 AM »
as u guys see ppl like searcher and kon dodges eachother all season because they are bf's or other ppl everybody dodges eeachother it should have a rule against dodging all season kuz its pathetic also u guys should put a rule if you dont play any ugl game in 2 days you lose -15 points kuz like that ppl who are #1 need to keep playing and not do like this nerd searcher and logg on everyday to obs and study reps so after 2 days of not playing u go -15
#EZ #EZMONEY #EZEZ #HARI #POSTEZ
#fuckmatt

Offline xS.Jake

• Dragoon
  • xS. elite
    • View Profile
Re: idea for games/points/dodging
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2013, 11:47:28 AM »
after everyday of not playing as any a rank should be -20, then S is -30 and k -40

Offline ScouT

• Ling
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2013, 12:18:31 PM »
What about if you have problems and you don't log in 2 days.
i will have -20 points too?
this would be a good idea but need more work on it.

Offline Hari

• Ling
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2013, 01:33:34 PM »
thats kuz my ideas are the best and im disgusted of ppl like searcher who logg on everyday for 12 hours and obs or watch replays so they dont get to vs any1 so the higher ur rank gets the more points u lose #ezfuckucole

Offline koN

• Battle Cruiser
  • UGL6,7,11,19 1v1 Winner
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2013, 02:01:31 PM »
as u guys see ppl like searcher and kon dodges eachother all season because they are bf's or other ppl everybody dodges eeachother it should have a rule against dodging all season kuz its pathetic also u guys should put a rule if you dont play any ugl game in 2 days you lose -15 points kuz like that ppl who are #1 need to keep playing and not do like this nerd searcher and logg on everyday to obs and study reps so after 2 days of not playing u go -15
#EZ #EZMONEY #EZEZ #HARI #POSTEZ
#fuckmatt

This is something we have talked about but it would only be for the top ranks like S and K so people can't sit there. It's still in talks but don't expect to see it next season I don't think, but it is something we have considered putting into the league as VGT had it and it worked well made activity go up and that way you couldn't just sit idle at the top of the league for weeks. Just a suggestion for you if you have ideas great, but bring them forward without being a fag and that will help your cause and help the ideas get moving along a lot better.

Offline Aan

• Ling
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2013, 03:55:16 PM »
after everyday of not playing as any a rank should be -20, then S is -30 and k -40
Perhaps to mirror the decay system VGT  used.

Offline Machines.

• Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2013, 11:45:58 PM »
I don't have a problem with dodging, but I do have a problem with (this is just an example).
Solid A or B player Facing D or C level players with records like.. 5-12 or something.
I feel that a few (very few) higher ranked players only got there by newb bashing.
Personally, I think there should be a rule where an A player cannot play against a D or C player. B's cannot play against D players. Like a two whole ranking gap.
Heck. I'm guilty of it when I played in SCD (with the antihack launcher) There were a few people I knew I could easily defeat 4-0 3-0. I faced them, beat them, got my rank up to C or B- or something. But technically, I never really did get to B- or C by facing solid A or B players. It was more like C,D players.

Offline Machines.

• Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2013, 11:49:52 PM »
My last two matches against killer-races (no offense) but the level of difficulty was not high. We could have played a third or fourth match but then what? I get to C- or something with limited difficulty?

Offline Trouble

• Drone
  • Only the dead see the end of War~
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2013, 08:54:17 PM »
I agree that there should be a point system where you lose X amounts of points for not playing in a day or two, more so once you hit A-^. It definitely will keep the top players more active and reduce the ability to come on 1 day play 5 matches just to go aafk the rest of the season and stay at the rank you left it at or even the amount of points you left it at
Only the Dead see the End of War

Offline Stripper

• Fuck me I'm famous
  • Battle Cruiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2013, 11:43:14 AM »
During the summer it would have been fine. Now that school is starting, bad idea 8D!