Facebook  Twitter  Google+  YouTube  Twitch.tv 

Introductions » Hi! I was MaFia.RebOrn, Life[cK] back in the 2v2 VGT/SCD days by TheYosh May 21, 2017, 02:17:36 AM
Introductions » Hi i was BattleCheese- MafiaCheese or Cheese]Strife[ by Puppy May 20, 2017, 09:52:08 PM
General Discussion » UMS MAPS by Puppy May 20, 2017, 08:21:01 PM
Introductions » Hi by Newbport May 16, 2017, 07:47:27 PM
General Discussion » Get my SC working again. - REWARD~~~$$$$ by dirl May 09, 2017, 04:03:39 PM
Introductions » sup by DE-Gibson May 09, 2017, 01:14:58 PM
General Discussion » Donate to Buu by SoLo.RAiN May 08, 2017, 04:06:55 PM
Introductions » MyeS Saying Hi! by SoLo.RAiN May 08, 2017, 04:04:42 PM

S.23 | March 3 - May 2

1v1 | Channel: Op UGL        USWEST
  2v2 | Channel: Op UGL        USWEST

RankPlayer                       Record
1 DefJam65-15
2 SilenT.koN81-29
3 Fire.buu108-96
4 LasT_PostMan58-11
5 FakeGosu55-24
Follow us on Facebook!

Downloads
Standard Map
Anti-Hack Map
UGL Anti-Hack

Quick Links
Join League
Report Game
League Rules
File Complaint
Members
Total Members: 2463
Latest: Keebler
New This Month: 11
New This Week: 1
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 14381
Total Topics: 2298
Most Online Today: 134
Most Online Ever: 2978
(November 21, 2014, 10:09:11 PM)
Users Online
Members: 2
Guests: 102
Total: 104

*Users online within the last 60 minutes.

• League Updates 5 1
Currently:  

Author Topic: League Updates  (Read 1005 times)

Offline uNi-DreaM

• ᴬᴰᴹᴵᴺ
  • Battle Cruiser
  • Feel free to feel.... free.
    • View Profile
League Updates
« on: July 03, 2013, 05:22:15 AM »
A lot of work is going into bringing even more potential to UGL.

I've prepared a list of the updates the staff has completed over the last few days. Many, many, more features are in the works and are being implemented. But for now let's start with these...

We will be upgrading our website hosting packages to a 36 month lease once we receive a few additional donations. This ensures we will be around for years to come, and with that said, expect many more updates to come in the nearby future.

With only 10 days left of Season 2 and a whopping 4,500 games played to date; We are making grand plans and arrangement for launching Season 3. Get your games in before the countdown timer for S2 runs out!

Season 3 will be on both StarCraft: Original as well as StarCraft: Broodwar

A new banner has been added to the top of the page that suits our color scheme and brings a nicer look and feel to the website.

The "Users Online" page is now fixed and shows a detailed report of site activity from guests and members. http://www.unigl.net/index.php?action=who

"Recent Games" Page that lists top 5 most recent 1v1/2v2 games has been implemented
http://www.unigl.net/index.php?action=league&mode=recentgames

We have created a new forum to host the Latin community. This makes things like browsing the site and getting News & Updates a lot easier for the Latin community. This forum is being moderated by sLiCe if you have any questions or suggestions.

Micro-News has been added to the right sidebar for users to receive important league announcements on the fly.

I would like to take this opportunity to show our gratitude and to personally thank Rubber.Soul for his donation of $50.00 to UGL today.

It was really amazing to see someone step up to the plate and donate their hard earned money to the cause. We have given Rubber.Soul a green Supporter Tag for his generosity and to be always remembered as a UGL Supporter for the many years yet to come.

A donate button as been added to the bottom of the left sidebar for those who wish to support our cause here at UGL. These appreciated Donations are used to maintain the upkeep of the website and to provide an even better competitive atmosphere for our contenders by allowing us to update more frequently and bring even more features into the league!

As a Donator your support will not go unnoticed at UGL.

Here at UGL we are constantly reviewing our goals as we strategize to achieve them. Any additional suggestions you may have would be welcome. I will continue to provide updates as our continued efforts progress.

On behalf of the entire UGL staff,

We thank you for your continued support.

Offline xS.Jake

• Dragoon
  • xS. elite
    • View Profile
Re: League Updates
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2013, 01:07:26 PM »
the site is looking good

Offline LiLcMoRe

• Drone
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2013, 10:19:32 PM »
Hello,
I want to thank the ugl staff for creating this league for all of us that still love and play starcraft. I have donated $30 to show my appreciation. Keep up the great work. There is more to come!!!!!!

Offline 90210

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2013, 10:53:22 PM »
Great ideas, hope this gets sc more active and bring alot of ppl!

/ A