Facebook  Twitter  Google+  YouTube  Twitch.tv 

Introductions » Hi! I was MaFia.RebOrn, Life[cK] back in the 2v2 VGT/SCD days by TheYosh May 21, 2017, 02:17:36 AM
Introductions » Hi i was BattleCheese- MafiaCheese or Cheese]Strife[ by Puppy May 20, 2017, 09:52:08 PM
General Discussion » UMS MAPS by Puppy May 20, 2017, 08:21:01 PM
Introductions » Hi by Newbport May 16, 2017, 07:47:27 PM
General Discussion » Get my SC working again. - REWARD~~~$$$$ by dirl May 09, 2017, 04:03:39 PM
Introductions » sup by DE-Gibson May 09, 2017, 01:14:58 PM
General Discussion » Donate to Buu by SoLo.RAiN May 08, 2017, 04:06:55 PM
Introductions » MyeS Saying Hi! by SoLo.RAiN May 08, 2017, 04:04:42 PM

S.23 | March 3 - May 2

1v1 | Channel: Op UGL        USWEST
  2v2 | Channel: Op UGL        USWEST

RankPlayer                       Record
1 DefJam65-15
2 SilenT.koN81-29
3 Fire.buu108-96
4 LasT_PostMan58-11
5 FakeGosu55-24
Follow us on Facebook!

Downloads
Standard Map
Anti-Hack Map
UGL Anti-Hack

Quick Links
Join League
Report Game
League Rules
File Complaint
Members
Total Members: 2463
Latest: Keebler
New This Month: 11
New This Week: 1
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 14381
Total Topics: 2298
Most Online Today: 134
Most Online Ever: 2978
(November 21, 2014, 10:09:11 PM)
Users Online
Members: 2
Guests: 103
Total: 105

*Users online within the last 60 minutes.

Author Topic: League Updates  (Read 72412 times)

Offline LivE.SworD

• Battle Cruiser
    • View Profile
League Updates
« on: June 25, 2013, 04:45:20 PM »
In the last week or two we have implemented a set of new features for the league and for the UGL website. These include:

League stats on forum profiles
On forum profiles below the user's avatar you may click to view all of the player's league history for current and past seasons. It also provides a faster way to view his/her games than by looking at the archive.

Download all option
By clicking on the "Download" link in league profiles you can download a .zip of all of the player's replays from that league account and season. This works on current and past seasons as well.

Race statistics
On league profiles you may now view the individual race and matchup statistics for each player for both 1v1 and 2v2.

Win Percentage
Percentage of games won is displayed on standings

Account reset
There is now an option to reset your league account once per season.

Forum Changes
Sidebars have been added for better navigation as well as a link on the menu to the rules page.

Also, I want to make it clear that we want to hear your suggestions! I will be glad to implement any additional changes or features to the league that players would find useful. Feel free to reply to this thread with your comments and ideas.

Offline Uni-GhøsT

• 5D995DG99ETV33K
  • Battle Cruiser
  • IT'S OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
Re: League Updates
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2013, 04:58:12 PM »
GOGO UGL! This would also be a good opportunity for all league participants to review the updated UGL Rules

Offline xp-night

• Dragoon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2013, 01:10:40 PM »
Does 1 of these new league features include not tagging ppl who don't hack??? Just wondering

Offline Uni-GhøsT

• 5D995DG99ETV33K
  • Battle Cruiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2013, 01:21:57 PM »
Weren't you tagged as hacker in VGT, SCD and SCZ leagues also? UGL staff has enough evidence to tag you for matches played in this league. Show me your proof that you don't hack.

Offline Sexy-reeKo

• Battle Cruiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2013, 02:02:27 PM »
Sites lookin badass guys... Keep it up!

Offline xp-night

• Dragoon
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2013, 02:39:02 AM »
Funny how these losers say "we have nothing to hide" when they EARSE POSTS HAHAHAHHAHAHAH and say "we have methods of catching ppl that we don't want to revile" when IIIIIIIIIIIIIII and u KIDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS know that your lying right there... You have NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO other metheds of catching "hackers" other than personal opinion ( which all of you don't even play sc at a 95% top level so how can you judge anything....)  because if u did then I wouldn't be tagged.... the kid says "we have nothing to hide" what a fucking joke.... meanwhile they erase 50% of my posts and the other 50% they can't even comment on with a proper response because they know there wrong.... Proved your "blanant replay of me hacking" to be wrong and the only response I get is shit like "your wrong" or "that's not common sense". Funny how most of you know I never hacked yet still won't admit it. Why don't u retarded newbie pubs just play with the scd screen shot thing that they used 1 season to prove that no one hacks 100%....????? fucking retarded noobs.. that way I can win the season again (maybe by 3000 points ahead of second instead of 1000 this time) and there wouldn't be a goddam thing u could say about it other than admitting that i'm the best once and forall.                                                                                                     Forreal though u should play with the program that scd ran so I can win again and everyone can admit that I won the first season by far and never hacked and maybeeeeeee just maybeeeeee u would get rid of the sad ass hacker police that u have now and get some new admins with actual gameplay experience and common sense and an unbias attidude...
Thx u fucking moronic retards....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (if this was typed in good manner half of your would agree... that's the funny thing... so ez to prove u retarded pubs wrong..)

Offline xp-night

• Dragoon
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2013, 02:42:23 AM »
BTW kid moves my post to a place where I can't reply at all to his post..... He's clearly gonna say "this doesn't belong here" again and move it to another place where I can't reply at all but its all good... used to u retarded pubs screwing me over by now anyhow.... lets the erasing of my posts BEGINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline RasTa

• Ling
  • Best way 2 make your dreams come true is 2 wake up
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2013, 08:59:09 AM »
Funny how these losers say "we have nothing to hide" when they EARSE POSTS HAHAHAHHAHAHAH and say "we have methods of catching ppl that we don't want to revile" when IIIIIIIIIIIIIII and u KIDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS know that your lying right there... You have NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO other metheds of catching "hackers" other than personal opinion ( which all of you don't even play sc at a 95% top level so how can you judge anything....)  because if u did then I wouldn't be tagged.... the kid says "we have nothing to hide" what a fucking joke.... meanwhile they erase 50% of my posts and the other 50% they can't even comment on with a proper response because they know there wrong.... Proved your "blanant replay of me hacking" to be wrong and the only response I get is shit like "your wrong" or "that's not common sense". Funny how most of you know I never hacked yet still won't admit it. Why don't u retarded newbie pubs just play with the scd screen shot thing that they used 1 season to prove that no one hacks 100%....????? fucking retarded noobs.. that way I can win the season again (maybe by 3000 points ahead of second instead of 1000 this time) and there wouldn't be a goddam thing u could say about it other than admitting that i'm the best once and forall.                                                                                                     Forreal though u should play with the program that scd ran so I can win again and everyone can admit that I won the first season by far and never hacked and maybeeeeeee just maybeeeeee u would get rid of the sad ass hacker police that u have now and get some new admins with actual gameplay experience and common sense and an unbias attidude...
Thx u fucking moronic retards....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (if this was typed in good manner half of your would agree... that's the funny thing... so ez to prove u retarded pubs wrong..)

NICE RAP!!! :P hahahaha omg this made my day. In every line I see is fucking retards.  Lol.  If is that how u talk damn thats funny I cant imagine u talking to ur girl.. "hi babe" fucking retard let mw cum on u fucking retard . Hahaha..
ps... idk y u so butt hurt bro u know u hack.  N look for another game... 
"Fucking retard" hahahaa

Offline Uni-GhøsT

• 5D995DG99ETV33K
  • Battle Cruiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2013, 11:51:53 AM »
If xp-night does't hack I'll be the first to sincerely apologize and send him a courtesy box of tampons for his hurt vagina.

Offline PrO)ToSs

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2013, 07:45:48 PM »
Lol he has always hacked been flagged in every leauge