Facebook  Twitter  Google+  YouTube  Twitch.tv 

General Discussion » UMS MAPS by asiCs Yesterday at 07:43:34 PM
General Discussion » GetTING a bot for SC by oD)Warlord May 25, 2017, 02:16:32 PM
Introductions » Hi i was BattleCheese- MafiaCheese or Cheese]Strife[ by ARAKUL~ May 24, 2017, 11:41:26 AM
Introductions » Hi! I was MaFia.RebOrn, Life[cK] back in the 2v2 VGT/SCD days by TheYosh May 21, 2017, 02:17:36 AM
Introductions » Hi by Newbport May 16, 2017, 07:47:27 PM
General Discussion » Get my SC working again. - REWARD~~~$$$$ by dirl May 09, 2017, 04:03:39 PM
Introductions » sup by DE-Gibson May 09, 2017, 01:14:58 PM
General Discussion » Donate to Buu by SoLo.RAiN May 08, 2017, 04:06:55 PM

S.23 | March 3 - May 2

1v1 | Channel: Op UGL        USWEST
  2v2 | Channel: Op UGL        USWEST

RankPlayer                       Record
1 DefJam65-15
2 SilenT.koN81-29
3 Fire.buu108-96
4 LasT_PostMan58-11
5 FakeGosu55-24
Follow us on Facebook!

Downloads
Standard Map
Anti-Hack Map
UGL Anti-Hack

Quick Links
Join League
Report Game
League Rules
File Complaint
Members
Total Members: 2464
Latest: rubensito09
New This Month: 12
New This Week: 2
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 14387
Total Topics: 2299
Most Online Today: 121
Most Online Ever: 2978
(November 21, 2014, 10:09:11 PM)
Users Online
Members: 2
Guests: 93
Total: 95

*Users online within the last 60 minutes.

Author Topic: Get my SC working again. - REWARD~~~$$$$  (Read 330 times)

Offline SoLo.RAiN

• Drone
    • View Profile
Get my SC working again. - REWARD~~~$$$$
« on: May 09, 2017, 03:03:24 AM »
First line is to Cam* I tried your advice, they didn't have any answers for me, I will SS email if you must have it to believe me, <3 you tho!

Second line - I will host three $100.00 tourneys through UGL this summer if someone can show me how the hell I can play the original Starcraft again. From reading threads on this page over the past couple of weeks, it seems like many of you are able to play the game even with this new patch... I've been locked out, tried everything I can think of to fix the problem including a whole slew of OG starcraft bug fixes that I've learned over the last 20 years of playing this game. No-go..... I reported in detail my problems to blizzard/bnet - they have no answer.... But yet... Many of my SC buddies are still able to access bnet through Starcraft/Broodwar. How the fuck do I get there? I'm not the greatest with computers, and I don't intend to spend much more time learning how to fix this issue.. I've already put about 7 hours into problem shooting this issue and haven't gotten anywhere other than dling some shit that potentially gave my computer a virus. It only makes me get angrier and angrier each time I fuck with it. I finally downloaded SC2 after owning it for 5 years. And I think the game is as garbage as ever. Time to make it worth someones time to help a mother fucker. Three $100 prized tourneys through UGL hosted by yours truly over summer2017. Teach me how to get my original SC working again before they complete this whole "Remastered game."

=]

Offline ARAKUL~

• Ling
  • is ranking up.
    • View Profile
Re: Get my SC working again. - REWARD~~~$$$$
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2017, 05:21:32 AM »
First line is to Cam* I tried your advice, they didn't have any answers for me, I will SS email if you must have it to believe me, <3 you tho!

Second line - I will host three $100.00 tourneys through UGL this summer if someone can show me how the hell I can play the original Starcraft again. From reading threads on this page over the past couple of weeks, it seems like many of you are able to play the game even with this new patch... I've been locked out, tried everything I can think of to fix the problem including a whole slew of OG starcraft bug fixes that I've learned over the last 20 years of playing this game. No-go..... I reported in detail my problems to blizzard/bnet - they have no answer.... But yet... Many of my SC buddies are still able to access bnet through Starcraft/Broodwar. How the fuck do I get there? I'm not the greatest with computers, and I don't intend to spend much more time learning how to fix this issue.. I've already put about 7 hours into problem shooting this issue and haven't gotten anywhere other than dling some shit that potentially gave my computer a virus. It only makes me get angrier and angrier each time I fuck with it. I finally downloaded SC2 after owning it for 5 years. And I think the game is as garbage as ever. Time to make it worth someones time to help a mother fucker. Three $100 prized tourneys through UGL hosted by yours truly over summer2017. Teach me how to get my original SC working again before they complete this whole "Remastered game."

=]

well firstble noob. get a decent internet. second off stop playing from calculator this is 2017. then if this did not help then try to format the system. hope it helped

Offline dirl

• Archon
    • View Profile
Re: Get my SC working again. - REWARD~~~$$$$
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2017, 04:03:39 PM »

=]

just revert to version 1.16.1 and play on fish until they fix 1.18 http://www.unigl.net/index.php?topic=2714

if you want help to play 1.18 you're going to have to be specific about your errors. link the post you made to blizzard or something.