Name three other than the following:
1) channels are hard to find (it's always been like this)
2) layout is different (we will get used to it, but it is the same during gameplay)
3) unable to open player profiles
- Mouse is heavier.
- F-Keys on laptops terminate the programm.
- Rapidly pressing group hotkeys results in group hotkeys not being selected because Hotkey input registering is slow.
- screen scroll is heavier.
- Brood War game list has been merged with original game list.
- Can't send or receive messages when in a game.
- Can't host with "test" in game name.
- Can't message someone in a game lobby or in an active game.
- Can't host passworded games because people get an error message when joining a passworded game.
- Micro management response time has changed making all units micro differently.
- Latency is higher than L#2, at least L#2 was promised.
- Can't alt-tab to desktop when using full screen mode as game overlays on desktop.
- EUD has been completely removed completely destroying the UMS community. UMS was very popular on Fish server.
There are more issues but these are the ones coming to mind right now.
Here is a link to a reddit thread discussing issues witht he patch:https://www.reddit.com/r/starcraft/comments/66axtd/as_a_korean_118_is_a_disaster_on_fish_server/
Here is a list with fixed formatting:https://www.reddit.com/r/starcraft/comments/66axtd/as_a_korean_118_is_a_disaster_on_fish_server/dgh55tj/
Here is a link explaining what EUD is:https://www.reddit.com/r/starcraft/comments/66axtd/as_a_korean_118_is_a_disaster_on_fish_server/dghfhjp/