Facebook  Twitter  Google+  YouTube  Twitch.tv 

General Discussion » Outdated video card drivers - Can't load SC with new patch by Dano Today at 02:21:47 PM
General Discussion » Clan SgT Tournaments by koN Today at 01:39:19 PM
General Topics » Good news, Fish server re-allows 1.16.1 by 2v2trigga Yesterday at 02:37:06 PM
General Topics » Regarding the shoutbox by koN April 22, 2017, 03:44:24 PM
General Discussion » O.o by SoLo.RAiN April 22, 2017, 03:13:56 PM
General Topics » Patch 1.18 is Live by asiCs April 22, 2017, 05:12:30 AM
General Topics » Hey, someone update me on this game by PreMier- April 21, 2017, 07:58:54 PM
Introductions » MyeS Saying Hi! by oD)VoltRoN April 21, 2017, 02:38:39 PM

S.23 | March 3 - May 2

1v1 | Channel: Op UGL        USWEST
  2v2 | Channel: Op UGL        USWEST

RankPlayer                       Record
1 SilenT.koN77-29
2 DefJam56-15
3 Fire.buu108-96
4 LasT_PostMan58-10
5 FakeGosu55-24
Follow us on Facebook!

Downloads
Standard Map
Anti-Hack Map
UGL Anti-Hack

Quick Links
Join League
Report Game
League Rules
File Complaint
Members
Total Members: 2448
Latest: etoile_filante
New This Month: 50
New This Week: 3
New Today: 2
Stats
Total Posts: 14202
Total Topics: 2287
Most Online Today: 129
Most Online Ever: 2978
(November 21, 2014, 10:09:11 PM)
Users Online
Members: 7
Guests: 103
Total: 110

*Users online within the last 60 minutes.

Sticky Topic

Author Topic: UGL Donations  (Read 3098 times)

Offline uNi-DreaM

• ᴬᴰᴹᴵᴺ
  • Battle Cruiser
  • Feel free to feel.... free.
    • View Profile
UGL Donations
« on: June 14, 2013, 11:34:30 PM »
I LOVE our site and what it does for the community, so let me be the first one, since I'm sitting on my wallet. I'll roll my ass to one side and pull it out, and put up the first $15 dollar donation through PayPal..  I wanted to open this topic as I'm sure there are many other potential donors out there who appreciate what UGL (A Non Profit Organization) does for the community.

$15 dollars might seem a little steep for some people, but rest assured knowing that even if a handful of people gave a donation of ten cents - it would extremely benefit the community.

Offline 100.0MHz

• Drone
    • View Profile
Re: UGL Donations
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2013, 01:09:02 AM »
I'll even donate 20 cents 8)

Offline Nate]Lk[

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2013, 08:54:24 PM »

Oh Shit!
We've got a bad ass over here ^_^

Offline La.Knicks

• Ling
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2013, 10:46:13 PM »

Oh Shit!

I believe your looking for this image in particular, you young prepubescent internet amateur.

Offline Dano

• Battle Cruiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2013, 12:55:45 AM »
well im just going to be honest, im Always comparing Leagues with the Days of vgt, this League is okey, i like it. But the main thing is that we havent put an effort to Catch hackers that are runnin around free... so that case alone.. im not fully satisfied with this League, or else i Think its going okey i guess. But to be donating Money. Im really skeptic about it.

Offline Nate]Lk[

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2013, 01:09:25 AM »

Oh Shit!

I believe your looking for this image in particular, you young prepubescent internet amateur.

Ha!

Offline DryFly

• Dragoon
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2013, 02:57:45 PM »
well im just going to be honest, im Always comparing Leagues with the Days of vgt, this League is okey, i like it. But the main thing is that we havent put an effort to Catch hackers that are runnin around free... so that case alone.. im not fully satisfied with this League, or else i Think its going okey i guess. But to be donating Money. Im really skeptic about it.

We haven't put an effort?? So when all the admins bust their ass to create a functioning league for all you gamers to play in and ur crying for more outta them? It's the community's Job to come forth with evidence to help bust the hackers .. Or at least help out. Stop being selfish and if ur going to be crying hackers.. Make a fucking thread with evidence and help us out.

Offline TomTe

• Drone
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2013, 09:25:14 PM »
I think he is more referring to the complete lack of discipline imposed on hackers that were notorious in SCD/VGT/SCZ any league really. The mentality that it is a new league so they should be given a new slate is just stupid. That would be like moving a mass murderer to a new prison but since it's a new place he should be set free. Yes I understand this is a video game and cannot be compared to a felony but i'm just trying to give you a point of view. The first page of ugl standings has a bunch from vgt/scd and I certainly believe they still hack. I cannot speak for everyone as this is just my opinion but for me it just makes me not want to play with so many blatant hackers being allowed to roam free.
To name a few..
Pro]GohaN- aka DiNkO one of the worst hackers in vgt history tagged multiple times
GokuSSJ4 aka apology[god] mytossbashyouup this guy's name is luis and that should be all people need to hear about how bad of a hacker this guy was
Invader.zim aka cookimonsta[av] after his scd victory it was confirmed that he was a hacker but freely walked back into UGL like nothing had transpired
Pro]MadaRa- aka killer[bnd] a hacker in vgt under the aka killer_
xA.Mentos aka MentoS[VcK] this guy was tagged as a hacker after scd19 when he won a season of 2v2 because he hacked.
eq.illuminaz this guy is a notorious hacker form europe server
there are more on other pages of the standings but these are some of the worst ones. To UGL's credit they removed sKy[VcK] and labeled him a hacker but that was after he was allowed to play. The point being he should never have been allowed. During season 1 sexy-reeKo had a job as hacker police and his aka is Grouch (Tyler) who was a hacker. That would be like making a prisoner a cop. At the end of the day UGL has established itself as a league for fastest map players and it has done alot to improve upon its site and aid the community in having a competetive scene. I salute the work the administrators and advisors and anyone who has helped contribute to this site, in no means was any of this intended to offend any of you. I just wish that you had no detterents for users wanting to play

Offline DryFly

• Dragoon
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2013, 10:22:59 PM »
Referring the players you listed.

So if none of them are hacking in ugl and playing fairly, I should just ban them cuz of something that happend years ago?
Your reference to murderers iscompletely irrelevant and 2 complete different things. So I can not see it from that point of view.

I mean if u have clear evidence of them hacking in ugl league I'm all for tagging them. But u need to show evidence . Any1 can just blurt names out because of a bias but if your gonna just blurt names out , attach proof of them hacking or your gonna just look like an idiot.

Offline TomTe

• Drone
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2013, 04:14:15 AM »
My point was that if you do something wrong, which hacking is, and do it on more than one offense which all of the players I listed are repeat offenders you should not just forget it about it because time has passed or a new league is made. They should be banned even if they are playing fairly because quite honestly they threw away any pity the community should have for them when they blatantly cheated to gain unfair advantages. That's my point, evidence was already given for all the players I mentioned in the past and your saying now that some time has passed it was irrelevant.? That would be like hacking xbox live and getting caught but thinking after a year they will just forget about you and let you back to your full privileges.

Offline 2GoSu4Ya-

• Drone
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2013, 05:01:10 AM »
well I fully agree with TomTe main reason why I quit playing this game because of shit like that. Allowing ex-hackers to play in the league plus knowing that they simply do hack still to this day. Also, most of these hackers still suck ass even with them hacks so, It wouldn't matter like that scrub ass player what is his name Cole aka KoKanne[aV] yea that scrub hacks the most and sucks ass. But, overall I'd say move on peepz this game is just sum'd up with hackers.

Offline Stripper

• Fuck me I'm famous
  • Battle Cruiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2013, 11:32:35 AM »
^ Cole, Kokanee[aV] is Rubber.Soul :)

By the way, you've never been good Abel. You talk a lot, but you have never, and will never back it up. You simply don't have the brains for this game. Between Victor and yourself, it's a draw. You always complain, fuck off.

Offline Dano

• Battle Cruiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2013, 02:57:02 PM »
Stripper why do u mention Victor? uve seen his recent games, hes doing quite okey compared to how he played Before,he have made some progress, so just stop with the silly comments....

Offline teKniQ-

• Battle Cruiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2013, 02:59:50 PM »
If vic made some progess, then theres some hope for you dano.

Offline Stripper

• Fuck me I'm famous
  • Battle Cruiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2013, 04:23:40 PM »
Stripper why do u mention Victor? uve seen his recent games, hes doing quite okey compared to how he played Before,he have made some progress, so just stop with the silly comments....

Stop being so sensitive. I'm one of the only people that have offered Victor some 101 starcraft lessons... especially since I have never lost to him in 1v1s. I don't hate the player, I hate his game.

Offline 2GoSu4Ya-

• Drone
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2013, 07:12:08 PM »
So, if I login on right now and whoop that ass will you stfu and go cry because I haven't played for so long?

Online koN

• Battle Cruiser
  • UGL6,7,11,19 1v1 Winner
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2013, 08:28:53 PM »
So, if I login on right now and whoop that ass will you stfu and go cry because I haven't played for so long?

Shut up pub

Offline 2GoSu4Ya-

• Drone
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2013, 12:07:15 AM »

Shut up pub

who da fuck do you think you iz nigga trifflin ass muthafucker id have you owned within the second I get into the channel scrub ass monkey

Offline Dano

• Battle Cruiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2013, 01:00:04 AM »
the only thing id hate more is ur Picture, but its okey -_-
Mark, u again mohaha.... faggot

Offline Stripper

• Fuck me I'm famous
  • Battle Cruiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2013, 01:24:04 AM »
You do realize, that the amount of times you've beaten me, can be counted with only one hand... scratch that, only a couple of fingers? ...scratch that... 1 finger. You can't beat me. Plus, all you do is spam.
the only thing id hate more is ur Picture, but its okey -_-
Mark, u again mohaha.... faggot

You'd hate my picture? Could you just tell me what's the correlation between that and Victor? or even StarCraft? Keep hating on my hotness, cunt.