Facebook  Twitter  Google+  YouTube  Twitch.tv 

General Discussion » UMS MAPS by asiCs Yesterday at 07:43:34 PM
General Discussion » GetTING a bot for SC by oD)Warlord May 25, 2017, 02:16:32 PM
Introductions » Hi i was BattleCheese- MafiaCheese or Cheese]Strife[ by ARAKUL~ May 24, 2017, 11:41:26 AM
Introductions » Hi! I was MaFia.RebOrn, Life[cK] back in the 2v2 VGT/SCD days by TheYosh May 21, 2017, 02:17:36 AM
Introductions » Hi by Newbport May 16, 2017, 07:47:27 PM
General Discussion » Get my SC working again. - REWARD~~~$$$$ by dirl May 09, 2017, 04:03:39 PM
Introductions » sup by DE-Gibson May 09, 2017, 01:14:58 PM
General Discussion » Donate to Buu by SoLo.RAiN May 08, 2017, 04:06:55 PM

S.23 | March 3 - May 2

1v1 | Channel: Op UGL        USWEST
  2v2 | Channel: Op UGL        USWEST

RankPlayer                       Record
1 DefJam65-15
2 SilenT.koN81-29
3 Fire.buu108-96
4 LasT_PostMan58-11
5 FakeGosu55-24
Follow us on Facebook!

Downloads
Standard Map
Anti-Hack Map
UGL Anti-Hack

Quick Links
Join League
Report Game
League Rules
File Complaint
Members
Total Members: 2464
Latest: rubensito09
New This Month: 12
New This Week: 2
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 14387
Total Topics: 2299
Most Online Today: 121
Most Online Ever: 2978
(November 21, 2014, 10:09:11 PM)
Users Online
Members: 2
Guests: 90
Total: 92

*Users online within the last 60 minutes.

Locked Topic

Author Topic: Post the "rep" again kon  (Read 1868 times)

Offline xp-night

• Dragoon
    • View Profile
Post the "rep" again kon
« on: May 20, 2013, 12:40:13 PM »
Just got back from vaca. Haven't logged onto site in a while and I was just informed by someone that this kon kid posted a rep pointing out the spots in which I "hacked" in it. Post this rep again so I can explain it away and show that u and your buddies r fucking morons who tag ppl at will cuz u don't understand the game as well as u think u do. Thx gosu!!!!!!!!!!

I couldn't find the rep posted anywhere when I logged on and someone said he had posted a rep. Post again thx!!!!!

Offline koN

• Battle Cruiser
  • UGL6,7,11,19 1v1 Winner
    • View Profile
Re: Post the "rep" again kon
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2013, 02:08:13 PM »
I knew you were stupid but I didn't know this stupid. The thread is in the exact forum section as you made this one it's down at the bottom. But since i'm sure you won't find it i'll post the link here for you. http://league.unigc.net/forum/index.php?topic=163.0

Offline xp-night

• Dragoon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2013, 06:00:38 PM »
OMFG LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOO this is gonna be to fucking ez... I just watched the "6:30" drop and already you show how bad u r at this game.... WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWW...... Your calling that suspicious?????? r u forreal kido?????Here it is..
#1 (6:30) Its pvp and I know by my gameplay and jakes (watched reps where he quick drops wit p and he ALWAYS trys it on me when its pvp" That he's not gonna have drop d ALL over his base yet if he's gonna do his quick drop just from the simple fact that I don't have drop d all over my base yet and i'm doing the same thing except quicker... That and everyone knows that 95% of the players get drop d top left corner and top right corner of there base (when there bottom mid) last cuz everyone usually gets it on sides first duhhh!?!??? ( and the furthers out corners when your top mid base) OFC he's not gonna have drop d there yet 9/10 times... that's fucking common sense to me (again clearly if u think this is even worth mentioning as suspicious then your concept of how pvp is played is brutal and flawed) but isn't to u for some reason. That 1 was just to ez to explain.... k time to watch the next "suspicious act"
oh and JAKE DOES THE EXACT SAME DROP FROM MY TOP RIGHT CORNER LIKE 30 SECS LATER????? DAMMMMM BETTER TAG HIM FOR HAVING SOME COMMON SENSE AND NOT GOING STRAIGHT INTO MY CANS THAT I PROBABLY WOULD HAVE UP ON THE RIGHT AND LEFT SIDE. TAG HIM QUICK QUICKKKK... fucking morons...

#2 7:40----- I would go from jakes top right corner of his base BECAUSE I just went to his top left corner and that would be the FIRST spot he would put new drop d up after my first drop... Also I would do this just to c if he has any there for maybe my next few drops... to c the path of least resistance... (again some parts r gonna be explaing my thought process of that actual game and the times I done things and some r gonna explain y I would do them cuz clearly i'm not gonna remember y I did every single goddam move in every single game especially vs someone who loses to me ALL THE TIME and does the exact same strats ALL THE FUCKING TIME...... that answers some of your ?'s there on y I play like I do vs some ppl. they do the same sad old shit everytime and I stick to what works... I don't even hit my fucking drop..... this has to be a joke right guys...??? plz tell me your all joking and i'ma get untagged asap because if this is what u call hacking there your doomed to kill this game...

#3   8:40---- I go from the same spot knowing he dodged twice already and lost a few with my first reaver drop and probably won't have drop d there yet.... Also droping from top corners like WERE BOTH DOINGGGGGGGGGGG (NOT JUST ME) (COMMON SENSE REMEMBER GUYSSS???? THATS PROFF RIGHT THERE THAT THATS WHAT IT IS...) Its a lot ez'er to get his stacked probes because there coming from his nex to another min patch or gas in another base..... again (duh) and some of u mods have to know this already but just wanna tag me for the sake of tagging me.. Also I dropped from there because I just fucking felt like dropping from there...   SUP!?!????    if I dropped from bottom right corner u guys would say "he hacks because he dropped from the spot with 0 drop d... or if I dropped from bottom left corner u guys would say "he's only trying to hide his hacks now" so like almost like I can't fucking win no matter what I say just because your not as good at this game or just hate me.

#4  9:50---  I drop from there again asap cuz I know he has shuttle waiting to drop me any second from top right base and figured his eyes would be on that a bit so there was my chance to get him all and have my workers dodging making that pretty much a win for me if I didn't fucking up majorly after that. The past 2 time I dropped from there there was no pylon on the side showing that he was about to make drop d there. And I know jake and he just wouldn't make it anywhere he would want his base to be kinda good looking so that he can gate good and get good drop d later on... Again your saying every single drop I do is a suspicious act when its a 1 shuttle drop so far.. that's just fucking stupid man...

#5 10:50---- I actually remember this part because I knew jake would go NUTSSSSSSSS about this after my probe seen his shuttles. Oh and kon its funny how u neglect to MENTION that I moved my probe (in the top left base) up to where I would have vision of all of it B444444444444444 his shuttles were even out of his base. Theres a reason I did this and its so I COULD PYLON there to c if a drop comes there and move my probe TOO the min patch and pylon there also. I like to cover all my bases in pvp by trying to have vision of whats ALL around me so I can c drops ez and not be worried by getting droped when i'm dropping cuz I can c it a mile away. I remember thinking that jake knows he has to do something "lucky" to win/drop me and he knows i'm watching the top of my corners and he would think that (knowing i'm a great p player) it would be hella hard to drop me from the right side cing how that would be the ez'est side and I would have my eyes there most of the time so I moved my probes left JUST for this fact and this fact only. I will admit that the timing does look hackish and it was a bit lucky but that's y I did what I did there and it worked so i'm glad... also I moved my probe in the top right base to the min patch 2 to c if he tries from there and to have all my side bases covered for the most part but NOONE SEEMS TO MENTION THAT!?!??... only c what u guys wanna c... Me and jake both know he has to "trick" me to win vs me because i'm way better...

#6  12:50---- I hate having to type out so much stuff but u typing these reasons as "suspicious actions" shows that I have to explain a lot of things very well.
Kon have u ever droped someone like 2-3 times in the same spots then actually go a diff route and try to drop them?? If u have better tag yourself man cuz apparently that's a suspicious action... I didn't 1 shuttle drop his from top left (common sense) not from top right corner either after 2-3 times of doing so with 1 shuttle (common sense) and I tried from the bottom left corner (which I could of done 2-3 drops ago and u would of said the exact same thing "HE HAS NO DROP D THERE" its not my fucking fault he doesn't have drop d there... its his fault and bottom right is the only spot I can drop now with 1 shuttle cing how top left corner and top right corner would dropped b4 with the 1 and jake isn't retarded and would know this

#7 13:50----- B4 I explain this 1 I just wanna say lol at jakes drop at like 13 mins... He almost gets me with 1 fucking shuttle even after I have pylons there 2 c it and a few goons right next to the spot..... yea some hacker I am what!?!?? morons... (and because u clearly don't have any common sense i'ma point out that that was sarcasm
Theres really nothing at all to explain about this 1.... just u being retarded and trying to get ppl to actually think its suspicious when its not at all... I wait to get a little goon mass up so I can distract his at front with it while droping from the bottom right side (which he would be least inclined to watch) and the drop FAILLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSS AND MY MASS CAN'T COME ANYWHERE NEAR KILLING HIM AT ALL..... 
So NO DISTRACTION DROP AND NO MASS KILL. If someone hacked they would know that and not fucking attack or anything at that point idiot.... That's pretty much what lost me the game doing that move right there moron... Its funny u say things like "you know it has no way of making it" when u can say that exact same thing about every 1/2 shuttle drop that's ever died in sc about anyone... Especially a toss picker like me ....

#9    15:50---- B4 I explain this 1 I c u said "his last 2 drops r from the left which u had goons there to pick" didn't jake land a drop from the very top left...... and I wasn't able to move my goons fast enough to stop it...?!?!??!????? NOONE fucking mentions this..???? and didn't he almost land a drop from left even though my goons were inchs away from it I just didn't really c it in time to kill the shuttle... YEA I'MA MASTER HACKER!!! idiot...
Oh and kon... I DID have vision of those shuttles...    guys forreal this is who u have as hacker police?!?!?? come on.... He's outright LIEING now. I seen those shuttles with the obs out of the corner of my eye and knowing I can't hold with the goons at front move 4-6 of them over to stop it when it comes from the topright corner or trys to fly up the side. This kid kon only c's what he wants to c.....

#9   16:10----- This guy even mentions drops that doesn't make it NO WHERE NEAR jakes minerials as evidence of me hacking.... This has to be a joke right????????? the map shows no cans a little down from his top right corner cans and i'm guessing I was a bit desperate if I was still using 1 shuttle on him at this point so I went the path when I seen no cans and the ONLY path where we would have no fucking cans this late into the game. And I FAILED AND IT DIED SO WTF R U EVEN TYPING ABOUT...????

17:45----- I'm not even sure if I moved my goons to stop that drop or if I wanted them to attack front and it was blocked off so they just moved there randomly or if I actually moved a few there just for a drop that I KNOW IS ABOUT TO COME because he's massing my front and knows that I have both my sides covered and the front would be the best spot to drop and he hasn't dropped in a bit... (again this common sense thing kon that clearly doesn't work for u) either or its just dumb luck they went there or me knowing he would be droping within the next 10/20 secs because I can't really c him coming from the front.

19:35---- WOW..... I send my drop with which looks like the intention of dropping from the front but my mass gets raped (HE EVEN C'S MY DROP AT THIS POINT) so I just turn left and drop from what seems to have the least drop d at the time (he has drop d there u moron).... That and dropping from someones front when your massing them and they might have obs on there sides like 15+ mins in is a smart idea kon.... you should try it sometimes. u might actually win more games newbie...   god half of this shit your typing isn't suspicious IN THE LEAST and just things like "he drops where theres no cans" and "he drops where theres cans because he knows its gonna die" lmfao make up your mind man.....

19:45---- again kon brings up something that isn't suspicious in the least..... I dropped in a spot where I had somewhat suscess the last time I dropped there..... GODFORBID SOMEONE DO THAT!!!!!!!! THEY MIGHT HACKER TAG U!!!!!

This was just retarded to even have to sit down and watch this silly ass rep and it shows only TWO SUSPICIOUS action in it in which I ez'ly explained away....... having to type this bullshit out to someone who isn't near as good at this game as me so I have to explain y/how things r done in pvp (or any other rep u wanna through my way kido....)

I don't hack.... never have hacked..... never will hack.... will never need to hack to get first in a league....
Kon even says "u drop from the perfect spot everytime" which just isn't true as I AND EVEN HIMSELF POINTED OUT at times lmfaooooooo..... This is who u have as hacker police and even after I pointed him out lying several times youll still all take his side. its kinda funny.
Just untag me and admit you were wrong..... This is 2 stupid..

Offline xp-night

• Dragoon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2013, 06:03:55 PM »
I EVEN LOST THIS GAME LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO and he's using this game as example lmfaoooooooo
Just untag -_-....

Offline koN

• Battle Cruiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2013, 06:34:46 PM »
You really need to learn some grammar because I had to read that about 3 times to try and makes some sense out of it. You really don't defend yourself that well at all in this response you just always refer to that it's common sense and that it's smart play. Like I said before every player is going to have a suspicous actions every once in a while but you have multiple actions every game. Again I will repeat for you, we did not tag you solely on this rep this one was just the most blatant rep to show. And if you think that I was the only person from the Admin team that had a hand in this tagging is pretty funny. I don't even have the power to tag someone I'm the one that just goes through replays and looks for evidence. We had everyone involved in this one because of the impact it would have on the league with the amount of games you've played so we wanted to make sure we were right. There wasn't one person that wasn't in agreement of your tagging. I was just the one to show some of the evidence that we had because I believe that we should show some proof when we catch people. Your tag will not be removed

Offline xp-night

• Dragoon
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2013, 06:42:19 PM »
HAHA new u would respond like this. Cing how I proved u lied at least twice in your posts and knew u would say "common sense" isn't anything. clearly whats common sense to me isn't to someone of your leavel of play that is clear.... Funny how u say "he drops from this spot and that spot" yet JAKE does the exact same fucking thing and drops for the EXACT same fucking spots thus proving that it is actually common sense and proving my point fully for most the the actions right there. your clearly a moron and will never get to be any better than this game ever if u continue to think/play the way u do. Show some other reps now so I can point out somemore of your lies and disregard your "hack" theory u bunch of retards...

Offline xp-night

• Dragoon
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2013, 06:50:30 PM »
And again with your lies... "u have multiple actions EVERY game" .... This isn't true at all.. I have games like 4 mins long u retarded pub. show some of the actions there??? All u do is make shit up to try and make the tag seem legit by constantly lying or putting forth "evidence" which isn't even "evidence" just because u know half of the other retarded newbies will back it up anyhow.
Even after I explained your most "BLATANT" rep away completely....
U kids should really wait for actual evidence b4 tagging ppl.. your just gonna ruin the league u made to keep this game alive by always tagging ppl way better than u r because u don't understand y they make the moves they do..... (WHICH IS WHY THERE BETTER THAN U IN THE FIRST PLACE)
Any other smoking gun reps u wanna post there kido/??? Maybe 1 where I try a drop in a picked pvp match with 2 shuttles into a set of like 25 cans????? so u can tell everyone "this is suspicious because he's just trying to hide his hacks here" lmfao... sad ass mods

Offline Sexy-reeKo

• Battle Cruiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2013, 07:14:26 PM »
You really need to learn some grammar because I had to read that about 3 times to try and makes some sense out of it. You really don't defend yourself that well at all in this response you just always refer to that it's common sense and that it's smart play. Like I said before every player is going to have a suspicous actions every once in a while but you have multiple actions every game. Again I will repeat for you, we did not tag you solely on this rep this one was just the most blatant rep to show. And if you think that I was the only person from the Admin team that had a hand in this tagging is pretty funny. I don't even have the power to tag someone I'm the one that just goes through replays and looks for evidence. We had everyone involved in this one because of the impact it would have on the league with the amount of games you've played so we wanted to make sure we were right. There wasn't one person that wasn't in agreement of your tagging. I was just the one to show some of the evidence that we had because I believe that we should show some proof when we catch people. Your tag will not be removed
Ya im trying to make sense of it too. but like koN agreed. We didnt nor DO tag someone solely on one piece of evidence. We took alot of time on this case and did our homework well as we always do.

Offline xp-night

• Dragoon
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2013, 07:53:32 PM »
LMFAOOOOO look at this fool reeko chiming in on the sitch!!!!! This kid d2k]reeko was actually the mod who would log in day to day msging me non stop when I was in games "just come clean man"  "youll be tagged in less than a week" "were tagging u on suspicious actions very soon" Yet now he has something to say???? Kid even said himself that I was being tagged on suspicious actions. I wanna hear him try and deny this lololololllllllllllllll bias ass newb mods..... (All because he asked me to partner him 1 day and I said "I don't partner ppl I don't know cuz they usually suck)

Offline LoXoSCeLeS

• Drone
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2013, 11:10:25 PM »
LOL matt just give up koN is hacker police LOL he not going to untag you even if another admins agreed ur right .. he just going to tell them not to....

Offline koN

• Battle Cruiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2013, 01:11:06 AM »
LOL matt just give up koN is hacker police LOL he not going to untag you even if another admins agreed ur right .. he just going to tell them not to....

I guess I will say it again, if you think that I'm the sole reason Matt is hacker tagged then you're an idiot. I have zero power to actually tag someone I just go over replays and find evidence of people hacking and bring it forward to all the other admins. Yes my word is taken into consideration but I cannot place a hacker tag on someone. You're right about one thing though his tag isn't getting removed until he serves his time.

Offline LoXoSCeLeS

• Drone
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2013, 01:36:24 AM »

I guess I will say it again, if you think that I'm the sole reason Matt is hacker tagged then you're an idiot. I have zero power to actually tag someone I just go over replays and find evidence of people hacking and bring it forward to all the other admins. Yes my word is taken into consideration but I cannot place a hacker tag on someone. You're right about one thing though his tag isn't getting removed until he serves his time.

But Are you 100% he hacks on tho replays you seen or you just going by because he was flag in SCZ n it give u the right to say he hacks now... Matt just wait till tag remove ..

Offline xp-night

• Dragoon
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2013, 11:35:18 AM »
If I wait till this unjust tag is removed and play in ugl3 then there just gonna tag me again later on that season... I'm gonna play the EXACT same way and have the EXACT same moves and probably a even better rec than like 96-9 and ppl r just gonna bitch at that and there just gonna tag me again based on nothing at all like they did this time cuz nothing is gonna change in gameplay or thought process at all....
Due to the fact that I don't hack now and I won't hack then I don't c the point in playing a league that no one is gonna let me win anyhow.... its pointless....

Offline xp-night

• Dragoon
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2013, 11:38:16 AM »
The exact same thing happened in scz. I was ahead of everyone late in the season by over 1000k points and random retarded mods tagged me then UNTAGGED ME a week later due to the "evidence" wasn't prof and the mods just tagged me cuz they didn't wanna c me win and hated me. So its kinda pointless to play in a league that EVERYONE KNOWS I WILLLLLLLLLLLL win every single time so there just gonna tag me.

Offline xp-night

• Dragoon
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2013, 11:41:01 AM »
And no there not 100% sure that I hack but they still tagged me. I say that I know there not 100% that I "hack" because they have said in 1 of there forms b4 that they have a 100% method of catching someone. If this was true and they weren't lying then I wouldn't be tagged and they would know that I don't hack. There just going by what they "THINK" and not 100%. I know this and they know that. They won't admit it though which is just funny...

Offline RasTa

• Ling
  • Best way 2 make your dreams come true is 2 wake up
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2013, 11:43:06 AM »
Omg fuck face give up alrdy and tell the thuth u HACK!!! Fuck..  U did soooooooo many suspecius moves. Not just 2 or 3 u did a lot... And u still try to make up with lies...  Stupid ass hacker. Fuck... Close this threat alrdy andy admin..
Pc..

Offline uNi-DreaM

• ᴬᴰᴹᴵᴺ
  • Battle Cruiser
  • Feel free to feel.... free.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2013, 12:23:55 PM »
I hope this serves as a valuable lesson to you, HACKER!

Thread closed.

Sorry, this topic is locked. Only admins and moderators can reply.