Facebook  Twitter  Google+  YouTube  Twitch.tv 

General Topics » Where are all the people?? by ARAKUL~ Today at 01:05:59 PM
News » Regarding the 1.18 patch - bad news - volunteers needed by rawrr Today at 05:45:23 AM
General Discussion » Clan SgT Tournaments by SoLo.RAiN Today at 12:17:31 AM
General Discussion » Outdated video card drivers - Can't load SC with new patch by SoLo.RAiN Yesterday at 06:33:07 PM
General Discussion » Problems with patch 1.18? by Puppy Yesterday at 04:58:33 PM
General Topics » Good news, Fish server re-allows 1.16.1 by 2v2trigga April 24, 2017, 02:37:06 PM
General Topics » Regarding the shoutbox by koN April 22, 2017, 03:44:24 PM
General Discussion » O.o by SoLo.RAiN April 22, 2017, 03:13:56 PM

S.23 | March 3 - May 2

1v1 | Channel: Op UGL        USWEST
  2v2 | Channel: Op UGL        USWEST

RankPlayer                       Record
1 SilenT.koN77-29
2 DefJam56-15
3 Fire.buu108-96
4 LasT_PostMan58-10
5 FakeGosu55-24
Follow us on Facebook!

Downloads
Standard Map
Anti-Hack Map
UGL Anti-Hack

Quick Links
Join League
Report Game
League Rules
File Complaint
Members
Total Members: 2447
Latest: etoile_filante
New This Month: 49
New This Week: 3
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 14215
Total Topics: 2289
Most Online Today: 154
Most Online Ever: 2978
(November 21, 2014, 10:09:11 PM)
Users Online
Members: 8
Guests: 119
Total: 127

*Users online within the last 60 minutes.

Locked Topic

Author Topic: Mods tagging me for no reason #2....  (Read 610 times)

Offline xp-night

• Dragoon
    • View Profile
Mods tagging me for no reason #2....
« on: May 08, 2013, 03:27:50 PM »
Jumping jack stop closing my thread. Why don't u guys just come online and show me why u THINKKKKKK I hack because we all know u don't have evidence of me hacking. (impossible to have evidence cing how there ISN'T ANY) You guys tagged me for dumb reason and now your closing my threads so I can't even defend myself and expose that u don't have your so called "100% methods" u say u have... (both me and u mods know u don't so don't ever try to say u do -_-...) If u did I wouldn't be tagged.
Why in the hell would I come back in ugl 3 when my gameplay isn't gonna change at all and i'm still gonna pick p and still gonna have recs like 96-9 or maybe even better/!????? your just gonna tag me again based on ppl complaining to u guys and based on "suspicious actions" (which every top player has). so y come back??
Half the actions that u guys think r "suspicious" probably aren't even "suspicious". Just because u don't think of it doesn't mean that a played x2 better than u wouldn't think of it. Its what makes me a GOOD PLAYER not a hacker........
I would like u guys to come online and show me where u think i'm hacking so I could help u understand why I played the way I did or explain how certain mu's work.
And b4 u admins come and say "were not just tagging you based on suspicious actions or ppl complaining or hearsay" YES U R!!!!!!! CUZ THERE IS NOTHING ELSE TO TAG ME ON CUZ THERE IS NO EVIDENCE OF ME HACKING AT ALL..
Jumpingjack says "just accept it".... accept what???? accept being hacker tagged when I don't hack???? why the hell should I??....

Offline xp-night

• Dragoon
    • View Profile
Re: Mods tagging me for no reason #2....
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2013, 03:32:03 PM »
Even 1 of your hacker police mods "reeko" or w/e his name is came online and told me that's y i'm being tagged... "suspicious actions"
He also said that I was tagged in vgt and scd b4 which is a COMPLETE lie..... I was never EVER tagged in vgt or scd for hacking... everrrrrrrrrrrrrr. The guy went as far as to say "u paid vgt to be repented I remember" which is another lie..... I didn't even pay scd 25$ to play in there league after they banned me for life for ABUSE. And the reason is I didn't even have a paypal account and was kinda lazy to get 1. So by his logic I had a paypal account years ago when vgt was up and running but not now!?!???? he's clearly just bming and lieing...I mean come on guys.. If your gonna run a league at least be honest and run it right. Tagging me as a hacker is just stupid because I don't hack and never have.

Offline Machines.

• Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2013, 03:40:53 PM »
They won't show how they know you hack. If they show people how they catch hackers, those hackers will figure out a way to get behind. A 'smart' person such as yourself should have figured it out by now.

Offline xp-night

• Dragoon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2013, 03:53:58 PM »
I already know they don't have a way to catch hackers other then suspicious actions and hearsay. That's already been 100% confirmed because if they did have this so called way of catching hackers then I wouldn't be tagged right now. So I know they don't have it any way at all showing if someone hacks

Offline JumpinJack

• Dragoon
  • White Line Fever
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2013, 04:25:48 PM »
There is no arguing about this . If you make another rant thread you are going to be banned from the forum as well.

Thread closed

Sorry, this topic is locked. Only admins and moderators can reply.