Facebook  Twitter  Google+  YouTube  Twitch.tv 

Introductions » Hi! I was MaFia.RebOrn, Life[cK] back in the 2v2 VGT/SCD days by TheYosh May 21, 2017, 02:17:36 AM
Introductions » Hi i was BattleCheese- MafiaCheese or Cheese]Strife[ by Puppy May 20, 2017, 09:52:08 PM
General Discussion » UMS MAPS by Puppy May 20, 2017, 08:21:01 PM
Introductions » Hi by Newbport May 16, 2017, 07:47:27 PM
General Discussion » Get my SC working again. - REWARD~~~$$$$ by dirl May 09, 2017, 04:03:39 PM
Introductions » sup by DE-Gibson May 09, 2017, 01:14:58 PM
General Discussion » Donate to Buu by SoLo.RAiN May 08, 2017, 04:06:55 PM
Introductions » MyeS Saying Hi! by SoLo.RAiN May 08, 2017, 04:04:42 PM

S.23 | March 3 - May 2

1v1 | Channel: Op UGL        USWEST
  2v2 | Channel: Op UGL        USWEST

RankPlayer                       Record
1 DefJam65-15
2 SilenT.koN81-29
3 Fire.buu108-96
4 LasT_PostMan58-11
5 FakeGosu55-24
Follow us on Facebook!

Downloads
Standard Map
Anti-Hack Map
UGL Anti-Hack

Quick Links
Join League
Report Game
League Rules
File Complaint
Members
Total Members: 2463
Latest: Keebler
New This Month: 11
New This Week: 1
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 14381
Total Topics: 2298
Most Online Today: 134
Most Online Ever: 2978
(November 21, 2014, 10:09:11 PM)
Users Online
Members: 2
Guests: 102
Total: 104

*Users online within the last 60 minutes.

Locked Topic

Author Topic: Mods taging me when i don't hack......  (Read 1148 times)

Offline xp-night

• Dragoon
    • View Profile
Mods taging me when i don't hack......
« on: May 08, 2013, 01:45:42 PM »
I just learned that I got hacker tagged for 0 reason because I don't fucking hack... This is fucking retarded.. I can't even play and dominate a league without ppl crying every single time then then just like scz league they tag me based on what?!?!???!??? cuz it sure as hell isn't because of hacks because I simply don't fucking hack.
I got this reeko hacker police mod logging on to sc for the past week msging me when i'm in games saying "come clean man" "your getting tagged in a few days" "we have suspisious  actions on you in most of your games so your gonna get tagged"...... OFC u got those actions..... I could download reps from every top fucking gamer in sc/bw and is most EVERY game your gonna find them actions..... almost every single fucking game....
First of all I've played 1 fucking race for 14 years now. I know how to play it better than 99% of the ppl in sc/bw clearly... I only have to worry about 3 fucking m/u's.... therefore its a lot ez'er for me to get suspesious actions clearly. (don't mind the spelling)
You mods don't even come to me and ask me to explain half the actions in the game that u think r suspesious.... I bet I could explain 90% of them.... the other 10 is just dumb luck. Just because u don't c y I do things sometimes and count it as "suspesious" doesn't mean it is. It means u don't understand the reasoning about y I would do it... because no offence but u aren't as good as me.... or just don't have the thought process I do which comes with playing top gamers for 14 years now.....
And b4 u guys say something like "we didn't just tag u on suspesious actions" Your RIGHT!!!!!
You tagged me on those actions and PPL complaining to you guys after either losing to me/ been bm'd by me/ ppl knowing i'll win the league everytime I play it. Lets be honest here....
I believe I read somewhere on this site u guys said "we have a 100% method but can't reveal it." Well u guys should really stop lieing to the ppl that play this league because if u had a 100% method that proves without a dought that someone is hacking then I wouldn't be taged right now because I DON'T FUCKING HACK!!
I EVEN laughed at that thread the guy who ling rushed me made.. I DO EVERYTHING WRONG VS A LINGRUSH IN THAT GAME..... I 1 pylon at my choke (which 6 lings could kill ez) I scout him last.. and and I make a 4 min game several mins longer..

Offline Machines.

• Zealot
    • View Profile
Re: Mods taging me when i don't hack......
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2013, 02:02:20 PM »
If I get tagged as a hacker I wouldn't care. It isn't true. If you look closely at all the people who have been tagged for hacking, they all say they don't hack and make a big seen out of it. So if you really did not hack, why are you making a big deal out of it?

Offline xp-night

• Dragoon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2013, 02:05:49 PM »
That is so stupid to say... Actually MOST ppl who get taged might say 1/2 times "I don't hack" and type nothing else then just accept it... so your wrong there. And again I play this game a lot lately and now there taking my gameplay away by hacker tagging me when I don't fucking hack.... Now I can't play in a league anymore for no reason at all... This is y i'm making a big deal out of it. You know this answer also... your just typing in this thread for something to do so to get on other ppl's side jumping on the bandwagon....

Offline RasTa

• Ling
  • Best way 2 make your dreams come true is 2 wake up
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2013, 02:08:21 PM »
I just learned that I got hacker tagged for 0 reason because I don't fucking hack... This is fucking retarded.. I can't even play and dominate a league without ppl crying every single time then then just like scz league they tag me based on what?!?!???!??? cuz it sure as hell isn't because of hacks because I simply don't fucking hack.
I got this reeko hacker police mod logging on to sc for the past week msging me when i'm in games saying "come clean man" "your getting tagged in a few days" "we have suspisious  actions on you in most of your games so your gonna get tagged"...... OFC u got those actions..... I could download reps from every top fucking gamer in sc/bw and is most EVERY game your gonna find them actions..... almost every single fucking game....
First of all I've played 1 fucking race for 14 years now. I know how to play it better than 99% of the ppl in sc/bw clearly... I only have to worry about 3 fucking m/u's.... therefore its a lot ez'er for me to get suspesious actions clearly. (don't mind the spelling)
You mods don't even come to me and ask me to explain half the actions in the game that u think r suspesious.... I bet I could explain 90% of them.... the other 10 is just dumb luck. Just because u don't c y I do things sometimes and count it as "suspesious" doesn't mean it is. It means u don't understand the reasoning about y I would do it... because no offence but u aren't as good as me.... or just don't have the thought process I do which comes with playing top gamers for 14 years now.....
And b4 u guys say something like "we didn't just tag u on suspesious actions" Your RIGHT!!!!!
You tagged me on those actions and PPL complaining to you guys after either losing to me/ been bm'd by me/ ppl knowing i'll win the league everytime I play it. Lets be honest here....
I believe I read somewhere on this site u guys said "we have a 100% method but can't reveal it." Well u guys should really stop lieing to the ppl that play this league because if u had a 100% method that proves without a dought that someone is hacking then I wouldn't be taged right now because I DON'T FUCKING HACK!!
I EVEN laughed at that thread the guy who ling rushed me made.. I DO EVERYTHING WRONG VS A LINGRUSH IN THAT GAME..... I 1 pylon at my choke (which 6 lings could kill ez) I scout him last.. and and I make a 4 min game several mins longer..

GG  owned!!!!    No re lmao.... Ha

Offline xp-night

• Dragoon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2013, 02:13:28 PM »
Case and point!!!!!!! retards like this saying I hack because there either going along with it because of there friends or there just outright jealous that they can't beat the ppl that I beat non stop and win league kinda ez... (again sounding cocky ain't gonna help at all but we all know its true that I would win this league (already have) and everyone 1 I play in in 1's and most likely 2's...) and I got the mech guy posting me msgs in private saying "you suck because u lost with maphack" First of all I clearly didn't lose. my rec is like 96-9 or something like that and i'm first by like 700 points. if you call that losing then your a pretty big loser my friend... go reply in other threads just to c yourself type and try and feel important cuz u clearly don't have a clue what your talking about.

Offline Machines.

• Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2013, 02:16:35 PM »
Maybe it's a blessing in disguise? A break from SC could help you with your sun tan. :D

Offline xp-night

• Dragoon
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2013, 02:26:57 PM »
That proves my point right there. he only wants to c himself type in every single thread because he clearly isn't much of a player...
I would like for the mods who taged me to come on sc and tell/show me there reasoning of y they taged me. Show me the reps of the suspicious actions that made u tag me (because I know that's why u taged me because u have no evidence of me hacking because there simply isn't any because I DON'T HACK) so I could explain my actions in 90% of those reps of y I made the moves I did because u guys clearly don't relize or just can't c it...
Come online plz and show me thx. This tag needs to be removed. You just ruined so many recs for so many ppl and completely fucked defjams 2's record for no reason at all.....

Offline Machines.

• Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2013, 02:29:20 PM »
You're right I'm not much of a SC player because I don't pick P every game. I also am enjoying listening to you. I was going to go watch a movie with lots of drama but this is fitting for me quite well. Are you enjoying your sun tan? :D

Offline xp-night

• Dragoon
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2013, 02:30:37 PM »
I c in this guy "tha.chicahgoo" thread u guys say your baseing it off 100% evidence that he is taged. wheres my 100% evidence????? there isn't... its impossible.... plain and simple. If u guys had a 100% way of proving someone hacked then I wouldn't be fucking tagged right now... So stop telling ppl u do way a 100% way of proving this when u don't

Offline xp-night

• Dragoon
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2013, 02:31:35 PM »
even if u picked p u wouldn't be able to come close to doing the things that I've done/do in this game.

Offline Machines.

• Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2013, 02:35:33 PM »
Which is why you need a sun tan. :)

Offline xp-night

• Dragoon
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2013, 02:42:36 PM »
And I bet u guys didn't even think about that a 1/3'd of my matchs I played where PICKED m/u's... fyi. they weren't all pvr. And I even played a few rvr's and got p

Offline xp-night

• Dragoon
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2013, 02:43:46 PM »
And also xa.beaztin just posted a pvp vs me that he lost..... trying to take advantage I guess and get ppl to think he's actually good

Offline xp-night

• Dragoon
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2013, 02:55:49 PM »
You guys also just ruined so many recs for other ppl by tagging me.... Defjams 2's rec if gone to shit now..
And for what??? Because u THINKKKKKKKKKKKKKK I hack!?!?!!!!!!!!!! because u have nothing showing I hack because its impossible because I simply don't hack...
Untag me plz this is 2 stupid. we all know if I was a gm player than I wouldn't be tagged right now -_-....

Offline JumpinJack

• Dragoon
  • White Line Fever
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2013, 03:06:09 PM »
You got caught. Accept it,  as every other hacker has. You can play again in the start of UGL 3

. Don't let us catch you smurfing.

Thread closed

Sorry, this topic is locked. Only admins and moderators can reply.