Facebook  Twitter  Google+  YouTube  Twitch.tv 

General Discussion » Clan SgT Tournaments by SoLo.DreaM Today at 10:23:14 AM
General Discussion » Outdated video card drivers - Can't load SC with new patch by Newbport Today at 10:21:03 AM
General Topics » Good news, Fish server re-allows 1.16.1 by 2v2trigga Yesterday at 02:37:06 PM
General Topics » Regarding the shoutbox by koN April 22, 2017, 03:44:24 PM
General Discussion » O.o by SoLo.RAiN April 22, 2017, 03:13:56 PM
General Topics » Patch 1.18 is Live by asiCs April 22, 2017, 05:12:30 AM
General Topics » Hey, someone update me on this game by PreMier- April 21, 2017, 07:58:54 PM
Introductions » MyeS Saying Hi! by oD)VoltRoN April 21, 2017, 02:38:39 PM

S.23 | March 3 - May 2

1v1 | Channel: Op UGL        USWEST
  2v2 | Channel: Op UGL        USWEST

RankPlayer                       Record
1 SilenT.koN77-29
2 DefJam56-15
3 Fire.buu108-96
4 LasT_PostMan58-10
5 FakeGosu55-24
Follow us on Facebook!

Downloads
Standard Map
Anti-Hack Map
UGL Anti-Hack

Quick Links
Join League
Report Game
League Rules
File Complaint
Members
Total Members: 2448
Latest: etoile_filante
New This Month: 50
New This Week: 3
New Today: 2
Stats
Total Posts: 14200
Total Topics: 2287
Most Online Today: 129
Most Online Ever: 2978
(November 21, 2014, 10:09:11 PM)
Users Online
Members: 4
Guests: 118
Total: 122

*Users online within the last 60 minutes.

Locked Topic

Author Topic: Map hack Ppicka  (Read 2063 times)

Offline QWERTY

• Peon
    • View Profile
Map hack Ppicka
« on: April 28, 2013, 02:05:40 PM »
i look all replays for this player and he make cannons for making drop and now he dont make cannons because i make a fast rush zerling and with this tech i can kill him.

http://league.unigc.net/download/s1_1v1_1932.rep?mode=1&id=1932

check this player and you will see that it is a map hacker

and hes Sithloard[  forever banned from all leagues
ty.

Offline uNi-DreaM

• ᴬᴰᴹᴵᴺ
  • Battle Cruiser
  • Feel free to feel.... free.
    • View Profile
Re: Map hack Ppicka
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2013, 03:48:51 PM »
I am reviewing this case. Thank you for reporting

Offline RasTa

• Ling
  • Best way 2 make your dreams come true is 2 wake up
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2013, 04:09:13 PM »
I am reviewing this case. Thank you for reporting
Pls do:)..

Offline xp-night

• Dragoon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2013, 12:27:53 PM »
LAFF gl!!!!!!!! And i was baned from scd only for abuse not hacking tyyyyyyyyy!!!!

Offline Hari

• Ling
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2013, 02:50:24 PM »
ppicka was banned on vgt for hacker perma banned he still is banned he was banned on scz we all remember all his games got removed then he got abuser tag on scd for obs cheating and interfering in league games we all know he uses mh

Offline xp-night

• Dragoon
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2013, 12:38:41 PM »
funny how a hacker is calling me a hacker lmfaooooooooooo and i was never EVER baned on vgt for anythingggggggg... stop making random shit up dumb newb. I was taged on scz for all of a week then untaged cuz i never ever hacked tyyyyyyyy! only wanted my points gone due to bm. and was never taged in scd either. only abuse because i put my scv's on the side of the map and gave cole vision. try and make random shit up again plz because u know i'm amazing dumb hacker ^^

Offline RasTa

• Ling
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2013, 01:02:02 PM »
funny how a hacker is calling me a hacker lmfaooooooooooo and i was never EVER baned on vgt for anythingggggggg... stop making random shit up dumb newb. I was taged on scz for all of a week then untaged cuz i never ever hacked tyyyyyyyy! only wanted my points gone due to bm. and was never taged in scd either. only abuse because i put my scv's on the side of the map and gave cole vision. try and make random shit up again plz because u know i'm amazing dumb hacker ^^
OMG this guy still not tagg as hacker? Hehacks soo hard.. O.o   

Offline RasTa

• Ling
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2013, 09:02:42 PM »
OK i got a suspicious move from this guy Ppicka.  he was playing with Defjam vs sexy-silence and imb4ck-
and first thing i saw was with his  drops. 1st drop he went from silence side where he dont have any vision.  cus silence had vision of bottom and no side. and in minute 12 u can see silence got a pylon in that side from where the 1st drop came, and if u take of vis of silence and just keep vision of ppicka u can see how he moves his shuttle up the pylon..  go see the rep and tell me what u guys think?  i think this is more evidence. and admin start to do ur job..  ty.

Offline Sexy-reeKo

• Battle Cruiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2013, 11:15:49 PM »
were on the case. Thx guys for the support. Keep the replays coming

Offline xp-night

• Dragoon
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2013, 12:11:33 AM »
clearly your not much of a sc player... i know where to move my shutttle and i'm not gonna run right into cans with it u moron... anyhow i really don't need to post anything to be honest. I know i don't hack therefore there is 0 evidence of it ever... Ofc no 1 c's when i mistake my drop and head right into cans but everyone c's what they wanna c when i go a route that i no he won't c my shuttle. + i no his pylon is on bottom cuz i can c it on mini map and the 1 at his choke (in the ptvpp) so ofc i'ma move my shuttle so he doesn't c it coming. THATS WHAT GOOD SC PLAYER DO idiot.. Done posting i don't hack and thats all i have to say..

Offline RasTa

• Ling
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2013, 12:39:19 AM »
clearly your not much of a sc player... i know where to move my shutttle and i'm not gonna run right into cans with it u moron... anyhow i really don't need to post anything to be honest. I know i don't hack therefore there is 0 evidence of it ever... Ofc no 1 c's when i mistake my drop and head right into cans but everyone c's what they wanna c when i go a route that i no he won't c my shuttle. + i no his pylon is on bottom cuz i can c it on mini map and the 1 at his choke (in the ptvpp) so ofc i'ma move my shuttle so he doesn't c it coming. THATS WHAT GOOD SC PLAYER DO idiot.. Done posting i don't hack and thats all i have to say..

Lololol how the fuck can u see that pylon ? Lololol u moved back when probe was going to make a canon lolol. And u say u saw in mini map? Lmao!! Fail ass hacker hahahaa.. Look the rep careful dude and see what u ding and think what u going to say lol. Or make a better excuse lol.. Pce GG hacker lolol..  Mr see in mini map !! Lololololol

Offline xp-night

• Dragoon
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2013, 12:57:20 AM »
I said i seen the pylon on the bottom corner of his base and at his choke so i would split the d and go in between them so he might not be ables to have vision of my shuttle dipshit.. i don't need to explain anything to u or explain myself at all. Don't hack and never did. Maybe u should dl all my reps and study them and try to pick some things up cuz clearly your not good at this game at all. Nor do u have any common sense moron. Youll never be good EVER...

Offline Super)V(sLivkOs

• Drone
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2013, 01:32:42 AM »
hahaha matt dont hack -_-...

Offline xS.Jake

• Dragoon
  • xS. elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2013, 11:07:34 AM »
Matt u saying u never hacked is a lie, as well as you dont hack now, thats also a lie.  Uve been caught before and u will be caught again.  Why cant u handle losing some games in the league bossman, we all know thats when u turn on ur hacks.

Offline koN

• Battle Cruiser
  • UGL6,7,11,19 1v1 Winner
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2013, 03:50:41 PM »

I don't see how you can call someone a moron when you have zero grammar in your posts. English is his second language and he's better at it then you, to me that's a lot better then being good at a video game.

Offline Sexy-reeKo

• Battle Cruiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2013, 03:52:10 PM »

I don't see how you can call someone a moron when you have zero grammar in your posts. English is his second language and he's better at it then you, to me that's a lot better then being good at a video game.
LOL took the words right outta my mouth

Offline Trouble

• Drone
  • Only the dead see the end of War~
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2013, 04:24:58 PM »
Why does this seem like the same convo we had with luis before he was caught... not to mention now luis turned hari and invaderzim and I believe the other suspected at the time was Raul tho i dont think he was proven guilty. Its just a group of hackers that were all taught how to hide it well. and its really just stupid to keep discussing it when the admins are already on it. anyways thats my piece
Only the Dead see the End of War

Offline uNi-DreaM

• ᴬᴰᴹᴵᴺ
  • Battle Cruiser
  • Feel free to feel.... free.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2013, 10:36:23 PM »
I'm marking this as resolved as we have already tagged the hacker. Guys stop spamming useless posts to get a higher post count

Sorry, this topic is locked. Only admins and moderators can reply.