1v1 | Channel: Op UGL USWEST
2v2 | Channel: Op UGL USWEST
Follow us on Facebook!
Total Members: 2448
New This Month: 50
New This Week: 3
New Today: 2
Total Posts: 14198
Total Topics: 2287
Most Online Today: 129
Most Online Ever: 2978
(November 21, 2014, 10:09:11 PM)
*Users online within the last 60 minutes.
Our Commitment To Privacy
- Your privacy is important to us. We provide this policy to better protect you, and to explain our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
The Information We Collect
- During user registration, we collect the following information:
- Email address
- IP address
- Country (optional)
- The username you supply will be used as an identifier when posting content to our website. An email address is required to register for the forums as your login details will be sent to it. Your email address will not be publicly displayed on any part of the website, but it will be visible to UNIGL.NET staff. Your birthday is required to ensure our compliance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act and will be displayed in your UNIGL.NET profile. Your IP address is recorded to monitor abuse resulting from multiple registrations under the same IP address.
- As part of our site features, we offer a forum and other features on which you can freely post any text. If you choose to disclose personally identifying information, be aware that UNIGL.NET is a public web site and anyone is able to read your posts, so there is no expectation of privacy for user-generated content. Where applicable, we will moderate any posts that violate US law in regards to information disclosed about other individuals.
- The website features a private messaging system which allows you to send message to other users on the website. The messages you exchange over the private messaging system can only be read by the recipient user account or UNIGL.NET administrators. The UNIGL.NET administrators will only access private message details if they suspect the message might be spam / advertising or otherwise malicious in nature, or if required to do so by law. We cannot be responsible for any disclosure of private message contents by the recipient.
- As an optional feature of the user profile page, you may upload an image such as a photo of yourself. This image will be visible to other users through your UNIGL.NET profile page. At any time, you can modify or delete this image through your user profile settings.
- During your usage of the website, your browser will open connections and send requests to our web server. The server will log each request with your IP address, date and time, status code, browser version (user agent), HTTP referrer and the resource requested.
- We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our site. These companies may use information (not including your name, address email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. Third parties may be placing and reading cookies on our users' browsers, or using web beacons to collect information as a result of ad serving on the website.
- The UGL Anti-Hack program is used to record and detect third party programs running on your machine.
The Way We Use Information
- We use the information you provide to better identify yourself to other users. Your username, country and birthday can be viewed by anyone visiting our website. Your username will identify you in any posts you make to the website forums.
- Your email address will not be shared with third parties for marketing, spam, or promotional activities. We may use your email address to identify you in moderation actions, for instance when a user creates multiple accounts and uses them maliciously. Your email address will also be used to reset your password, though if you lose access to that particular email, we can change it or reset your password manually. From time to time, we may use your email address to send low-volume important site announcements. If you do not wish to receive these announcements, an opt-out link will be provided in each email and you may disable the emails at any time through your profile settings.
- We use non-identifying and aggregate information to better design our website and to share with advertisers. For example, we may tell an advertiser that X number of individuals visited a certain area on our website, or that Y number of 18 year olds play Protoss and Z number of SK Telecom Fans filled out our registration form, but we would not disclose anything that could be used to identify those individuals.
- The web server logs are used to troubleshoot issues with the website and to generate aggregate site statistics. Should we determine that a problem with the site is being caused by a particular IP address, we may match the IP address in the log files with registered user accounts in order to initiate contact with the user causing problems.
- Except as where required by law, we will never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
- Google's use of the DoubleClick cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
- UNIGL.NET runs on dedicated hosting servers which only authorized site staff have access to. These servers are housed in a professionally managed and secure data center in Chesterbrook, Pennsylvania.
- For compliance with US law, we prohibit children under the age of 13 from supplying any information to us which might contain personally identifying information.
How You Can Access Or Correct Your Information
- You can access your country and birthday through your UNIGL.NET profile page. Making changes to your information requires inputting your password so that only authorized users may change your information. Your registered email address can be changed by contacting an administrator.
- To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections on your behalf.
How To Contact Us
- Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please talk to us by sending a Personal Message to any of the red named Administrators or contacting us via the "Contact" link at the bottom of the page.
- From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will post the policy changes to our Web site to notify you of these changes and provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our Web site periodically.